Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

These 2 need to resolve their issues. 

i dont think ranveer and anu hav any issues anymore, watch the DDD music launch and u will see both of them r joking around and laughing with each other

I think they r both on gud terms now, anu was just making a joke on the kwk show coz she was laughing while she was saying it, so it wasnt trying to be some serious dig at him 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
none of these actors or actresses r saints, they hav all dated around, slept around, and honestly its thier business wat they do in thier dating life.
So trying to compare them to make one look better is useless

Anu and ranveer broke up, thats it, its done, how they broke up or why they broke, thats something they r never gonna talk about, so its useless making up ideas abut it 

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anushka and Ranbir look really good together.
Ranbir saying that some kisses weren't written into the script... they just did it because it came naturally. πŸ˜• Anu was like: errr
Admitting to calling Katrina one of his co-stars names when he's home. πŸ˜•
I like Anushka's take on her relationship - she'll admit to dating but no details. 
Karan is so funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This guy is just entertainment, entertainment, entertainment.
Anushka saying she doesn't talk personal things to Ranbir or Karan coz it's like talking to tabloids πŸ€£
"Can you put your hand away?" πŸ€£πŸ€£
'Ladka ab sudhar gaya hain" πŸ˜†
Anushka picking Karan as husband πŸ€£πŸ€£
"I believe most rumours about Ranbir" πŸ˜†
LOVED Anushka's rapid fire round!!! 
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Anushka was so much fun in this interview, KJO was funny also, RK looked bored and anurag was okay.

LMFAOOO Anushka's rapid fire was the best her answer for why she would choose Karan as her husband and then Karan's answer πŸ€£

So all those rumors about Ranveer cheating and fooling around is true, good Anushka is dating Virat he is so loving to her, not like RS who cheated on her with Deepika and quiet hilarious that miss hypocrite DP does such business considering how she calls others cheaters, so she is no less than others.

Look at you! always jumping in whenever there's something about Ranveer or Deepika and always adding in your bitter comments but when a Deepika fan mentions Deepika on your post, you jump!

btw, for the record, Ranveer never cheated on Anushka...Anushka dumped his behind as soon as she saw he wasn't really going far ahead..that time, Ranveer was known as the jumping monkey..it was Anushka who celebrated her single status by making out in full view with Shahid Kapoor...

I don't know why you are hell bent on proving that Ranveer is like cheating and casanova cant-keep-it-in-his-pants Ranbir...your theories dont work on people who know the truth! πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

ahahahahahah 🀣
🀣

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar πŸ˜† ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai πŸ˜†
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsπŸ˜†

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp u πŸ€’
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha guys chill! No one knows what is really going on in BW bedrooms.
I have watched all Anushka's IV and I can for sure tell that was a clumsy move from her. I am 90% sure she meant like a hangover-black out. 

Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _kiara17

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp u πŸ€’

Truth cannot be hiddenπŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail
lift mein hogi, shayadπŸ˜‰ 

#TOIFA
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Total_Siyapaa

Truth cannot be hiddenπŸ˜†

like seriously?? i m not saying ki kuch maat bolo but atleast limit me baat kro..wat if i say something like that abt u ?? fir kya bologi??
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Anushka and Ranbir look really good together.

Ranbir saying that some kisses weren't written into the script... they just did it because it came naturally. πŸ˜• Anu was like: errr
Admitting to calling Katrina one of his co-stars names when he's home. πŸ˜•
I like Anushka's take on her relationship - she'll admit to dating but no details. 
Karan is so funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This guy is just entertainment, entertainment, entertainment.
Anushka saying she doesn't talk personal things to Ranbir or Karan coz it's like talking to tabloids πŸ€£
"Can you put your hand away?" πŸ€£πŸ€£
'Ladka ab sudhar gaya hain" πŸ˜†
Anushka picking Karan as husband πŸ€£πŸ€£
"I believe most rumours about Ranbir" πŸ˜†
LOVED Anushka's rapid fire round!!! 

I've only watched the Rapid Fire part. Are the rest of the parts worth watching?