Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

tooo much to bear for those RS fans.. who claim him to be a bichara One Woman Man.. and a loyal bichara boy friend who must dump his obnoxious girl friend asap... 🀣

haha exactly and they already burning, Going to attack katrina or ranbir wont change what anushka stated about their ranveer πŸ˜†
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nobody is a bigger cheater than Kattu kaif who cheated Salman the person who gave her fame and support. Relaunched her after her Boom'bastic debut film. Kofee with karan you like so much do you remember Salman's kwk? Kattu cheated on Ranbir with Hrithik for brief fling that was too a big revelation from rapid fire of kofee with Karan by Salman. Rk leaked Kattu's bikini pics one more from kwk.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol u can carry on making ur assumptions πŸ˜†
it doesnt mean that u r rite

Also nobody is burning here πŸ˜Š
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anybody who followed Anushka and ranveer career from their band baajaa days knows they broke off mutually without cheating.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ramyarn

This forum is the best place to learn the art of twisting the words.

On topic, I think after Anushka- Ranveer break up there were many articles blaming Anushka for the break up and Ranveer was mourning for days to overcome the shock
Ranveer never declared that he is a saint , he is always vocal about his libido.

exactly, ranveer has never he is some saint who has never had sex

Ranveer has had one night stands, he has dated around, like many of the young actors in Bollywood do.

He also said he has never dumped any of his gf's, he is the one who gets his heart broken 

So how ranveer and anu broke up is strictly between them, they know the answer, so twisting words and trying to make fake claims means nothing 
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So what! At least he does it not while he is in a relationship. But each to their own its not even clear for what the hint is. Since Ranveer is energetic you can point it in every direction.

Guess RK and Katrina fans only wants to believe that everyone is like their idol. πŸ‘
silly_boy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Let me add some masala to it.
on India today conclave previous year koel asked deepika-"how does it feel to see your bf with another girl in bed?"deepika replied-"oh I cant go through that again"
so according to miss crystal's theory and assumption was katrina sleeping with ranbir before ranbir and deepka broke up?ouch ouch 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
These 2 need to resolve their issues. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: silly_boy

Let me add some masala to it.

on India today conclave previous year koel asked deepika-"how does it feel to see your bf with another girl in bed?"deepika replied-"oh I cant go through that again"
so according to miss crystal's theory and assumption was katrina sleeping with ranbir before ranbir and deepka broke up?ouch ouch 

Yes. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
WreckTangle. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

ahahahahahah 🀣
🀣

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar πŸ˜† ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai πŸ˜†
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsπŸ˜†

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

kattu is angel dont you understand you should sing hyms in her honour