do u seriously think neil will b paired with.....her.?

SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys do u think neil vl b paired with radika?
If so i vl b really happy but wait radhika s from a conservative family ..already engaged too..her parents leaving her for job n mumbai itself s a big thing for her..
In that case she values her family a lot..so how come she vl fall for neil..

Im sure she doesn't see saral as her life partner ..but she knows her limits..also saral s related to her sisters family also..she might consider her sister's situation alsoπŸ˜•
Im not pretty sure what d makers r upto..

But im really luking forward to more of neil scenes..aaah i love him so muchhh..as i already mentioned n previous post im again mentioning here he s such a cutie pie virat kohli πŸ˜†
Love you neil ..way to go..im here only for neil..how many r with me?πŸ˜†
Edited by Desiteengirl - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i believe if u r not happy in a relationship better end it.. and saral is disgusting his thoughts are really sick. radhika deserves way better. she deserves a fun loving guy like neil.. he can bring smile to her face. so m actually looking forward to them lets c how their story starts. and every love story has to face hurdles. 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Their difference is d story of their love.
Itz seen tht with Neil Radz keep happy a big smile on her face. Whenever she hears d even name of saral she bcms upset...
N Saral is not a gud person...so Neil will b with her only I think...let's see.πŸ˜ƒ
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Saral is a loser! He will mistreat her and Neil will be there every step of the way and the more time they spend with eachother sparks will fly. C'mon this is indian tv. We know how the story goes πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's a show and anything can happen.. plus saral is shown to be irritating...
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Saral is a loser! He will mistreat her and Neil will be there every step of the way and the more time they spend with eachother sparks will fly. C'mon this is indian tv. We know how the story goes πŸ˜†

Lol yeah after all we know na hahaha..stereotypical πŸ˜†
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
All I know is Neil/Radhika need to happen! And if it doesn't I will break something πŸ˜†
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

All I know is Neil/Radhika need to happen! And if it doesn't I will break something πŸ˜†

Lolz all i want is neil onscreen..anyways i only have a doubt if radz vl agree..i vl b happy if m proved wrong
Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

+1
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Desiteengirl

Lolz all i want is neil onscreen..anyways i only have a doubt if radz vl agree..i vl b happy if m proved wrong

looking at their scenes looked like radhz ll fall fr neil frst