Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Friends, 

Creating this thread to discuss the daily episodes of SMH, as there are no WU threads till now. 

All are welcome to post their  views about the serial in a peaceful manner 😊

Good news is that all the episodes are there on YT, uploaded by SET India 😊

Jai Bajrangbali!
Edited by Debipriya - 8 years ago
am dissapionted in aarya babbar...he is overacting as raavan..his laugh is rofl worthy..he acts like a clown...he is not convincing to me.
their should be an actor with attority..looks must be convincing..and scary too. 
i dont like his scenes at all..
his laugh is really annoying...
I quite loved yesterday' s ep. All the devtaas going to Lord Vishnu and asking for His help. The Lord's  assurance  to all 😊.

And at the end, Mahadev- Parvati sc was also very good ⭐️. 

Ra of Ram is from 'Om Namoh Narayana' and M of Ram is from 'Om Namah Shivaya'  ⭐️

Vishnu and Shiva- live in each other's heart 😊 😊. Wonderful! ❤️

For me this (5th) and the first ep- were really Good 👏 👏

Like to watch Gagan Malik on screen. Rukmini (Deblina) is also very good. Nirbhay is doing sincere work. Yesterday also liked Mahadev Parvati. 

Yes,  Raavan is slightly OTT. If he changes his style of acting, I guess viewers will be able to enjoy more.
i really love the scene of mahadev..
and krishna's who tells the story of hanuman..
I don't think Raavan will improve unless he stops trying to force himself into character, he doesn't seem comfortable in the role. Director please direct him properly this is not a school play.
lagtaa hain arya ko bigg boss ke ghar mein pranit ji ke saath rahnaa nahi chaahiye thaa, uskaa hi influence hain yeh shaayad.
But mamashree kab aise neend mein chillate the Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago

Hi All,

I am a big fan of mytho shows. I just peeped into this show a couple of days back and I am completely confused!

Is this show following a proper sequence? On one side I see Krishna 😕 and you are talking about Ravan and then there's Kalanemi...everything looks like a mish-mash. Are they going to show the story of Hanuman in proper sequence or is this a collection of short stories related to Hanuman?

I would like to watch only when they show it in proper sequence. What they are showing now is not interesting to me or my family. 🥱
it was nice to see hanuman next to mahadev and parvati...they all looked sirene to me...
am exited to see the story of hanumans mother and father
honesty i dont like the mish mash story at all..it would be better if mahadev or vishnu narrated hanumans story..in a proper way

Edited by .Reshama. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

it was nice to see hanuman next to mahadev and parvati...they all looked sirene to me...
am exited to see the story of hanumans mother and father
honesty i dont like the mish mash story at all..it would be better if mahadev or vishnu narrated hanumans story..in a proper way

I like it done this way, it's refreshing, had they told it in order of events I may have got bored because it would be no different to other serials in this category.