Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: svg98

Superb update...the way they met was mind blowing...this trip is definitely going to change the dynamics of the equation between them...the chemistry between them is awesome...the way Arnav talked to Khushi in the room telling her that he can do anything was awesome... Cant wait to see what will happen when Arnav will fully understand what Khushi is hiding...Akash and Payal part was very sweet...liked the way Payal stood up for Khushi ...cant wait to read more...update soon...

Sviji dear...
Readlly Glad, you liked the way they met! And you are absolutely right!

🤗
..khUshbOo.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suph awhesom n suprb updt

beautifully penned down
loved ittt...
anaswara93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Update👏
I guess Payash is planning to get Arshi together😉
Loved it⭐️ 
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay !!!! Arnav and Khushi come face-to-face .. n the 2 lovebirds to spend time together amongst the kids .. so looking forward to the next parts :)
N thanks again for the maha update :)
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it from beginning till the end...Lovely!!...😊
Lindi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loving this story. Arnav will eventually put the pieces together but will Khushi let him into her life. Waiting for more 
Lindi xx
KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for such a lovely , awesome, long update dear
loved it

Mikolingam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just loving it more and more .mlived the way you describe the garden beautiful good choice of words 
kajal511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
happy for payal n akash...
loving arshi nok jhok...
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Awww!!! Shallini ...Amazing update 👏 

Nikhil's sleeping style is cute..and Arnav I mean this Choteji's style of waking him up is cuter than ever.Kushi was expecting choteji as someone else and this choteji was So handsome ji  😳.. Blushing time...Khushi has no idea what is she up to against😆
 Kushi couldn't hadle over her tiny heart  that Arnav is Nikhil's uncle and the boy is literally making him his Role Model and she fainted immediately ,but i loved the way he sent juice  for Her .. Awww  so sweet... 

Arnav is also in a way shocked and is in deep pain after knowing the truth about Nikhil and Khushi.. he is and will be keep trying to know about Shyam from Nikhil but Nikhil couldn't give the required information. . How could he? He is just a child and hurt one too...Kids won't let you show this , they usually create a wall over...I am sure Arnav will have his men to start  nvestigation now...

Payal had told everything to Akash  but why does it seem they have something going on???... But if Payal tells the truth to him, I bet Akash will put 2 + 2 together that Nikhil is Their family blood and might Help Arnav too .. But she has not told him the whole truth...
     Arshi 😳are going to stay there for a week and I bet I mean guess there will be lot of fireworks from no where after all Arshi hon ek jagha aur dhamake na hon...😆

I loved the way Arnav told  Her that he is the main Guard over these things and kids and she should listen to him... uhhh...Khushi left no choice but she is Khushi...unpredictable😉

I want to see Arshi 's O mouth reaction after the revelation of Payesh wedding 😲

Thnx for this longish update which I can read over the weekend.😊

Well, Faiqa...I feel so humbly honored...specifically by your last line alone! And also, get to learn more from your comments about kids' anticipatory behavior...hmm. Yes, Arshi and fireworks...<giggle> a lot of it in store! Thank you dear! 🤗