Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) (Page 58)

shalbi IF-Dazzler
shalbi
shalbi

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
that was a really good update..
so finally arnav knows everything but still I don't think he has figured out about having a child..
And I really hope that arshi make to the trip but if they don't, we can get some private arshi moments which won't be possible on trip as family will be there..

Sarla??? Who is this new entry.. Is she related to arnav or Khushi, I think its arnav..
Update soon.. Getting curious

sweetydoll32 IF-Rockerz
sweetydoll32
sweetydoll32

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear please update soon
abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Lovelyyy update
yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapters 12 and 13...thanks for the PM
jyothirockz IF-Rockerz
jyothirockz
jyothirockz

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Shalini,
Another update which left me nail biting towards the end and waiting for the next one already.
Fist nail biting wait it regarding Lavanaya and her insulted bruised ego, which would plan a revenge against Khushi as she cannot dare to hurt Arnav directly. So now just the fact that Nikhil's mom is Khushi is left to be Known to Arnav to understand that Nikhil is infact his son and Khushi is trying to avoid the revelation. But will Arnav understand Khushi's fear and reason behind it or as in every other instance he will only try and insult and hurt her and threaten to take Nikhil away from her ?
I only hope Nikhil's paternity is revealed to Arnav before it's known to Shyam or Lavanya. They both can really take advantage of the situation. 
Khushi is under severe misunderstanding that Arnav revealed her footage and Arnav intentionally took advantage of Khushi's drunken state and thru Lavanya insulted her.

Khushi's state can be understood now as why she doesn't want to divorce Shyam ? She is scar dof losing Nikhil to him and she cannot take Arnav's help as he will know that Nikhil is his son, She can not fight either so she wants to avoid it as much as possible. For her Arnav is unreliable and engaged to Lavanya. 

So now that Payal knows that Arnav is Nikhil's dad, does she have in her to take risk and chances and bring happiness to not just herself but real father into Nikhil's life and true partner into Khushi's life instead of a name sake and burdened one..? I would certainly like to see Payal balance the effects of Lavanya's bitchiness in Khushi's life.
seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
He already wants to strangle La for her deception what will he do when he finds out Nikhil is his son 

Waiting for the next part
tuli_jayee Goldie
tuli_jayee
tuli_jayee

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini.ranjan

Originally posted by tuli_jayee

Finally you updated.
Wooo. What an update it is. with lots of revealation. It's simply awesome. I can't even tell you what I am feeling right now. With so many revealtions ... I suddenly found that finally, I am able to get hold of this realistic & a little bit of dramatic, slightly complicated, highly emotional story.

So, thank you for this update.

But now, who is this Sarla ?????????

Update soon.

Hey Jayeeta...am so so glad (scratch that) happy to read you...realistic + dramatic + complicated + emotional comment Wink

Do you remember, one of the previous update (Chapter 9), Shyam visits the brothel...and the owner mentions something about a lady...
You know, I really wanted to reply correctly to you...so I scrounged the previous chapters to hunt the link for you!
I know am crazy! LOL

Ohhh yesss.

Now, I remember Sarla.

So, there is more to Shyam's story. Eagerly waiting to see how this story moves forward.

But, I seriously feel , this is high time that Arnav should called off his engagement with Lavanya.

With already so many problems around, Lavanya can make her exit now.
star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Wow so finally all the past of Arnav and Khushi is disclosed 
Arnav now know what Lavanya had did but why didn't he is breaking their engengment
What lie Arnav was talking about which lead them to engengmant  
Hope soon Arnav join the dots and come to know that Nikhil is his son 

Wondering why Shyam want Nikhil's costody and why he married Khushi after knowing everything 
Did he know Nikhil is Arnav's son 
I think this last Sarla is related to Shaym 

Khushi and Nikhil's part was so cute 
I think Arnav and Khushi will go for trip and this trip will make him realise that Nikhil is his son 
If not then some of Arshi's romantic moments 
And what will be Payal's decision about Akash's marriage proposal 
Let's see what you have planned for them 
Really loved This update too much 
Waiting for next update eagerly 

Edited by star_fan1 - 22 May 2015 at 12:02am

Go to top