Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
payal refused akash proposal..!!!
he is so feeling low..!!
arnav is with kids and khush is reaching..!!
payal is playing cupid here..!!
wondering what anajli has told apu..!!
continue soon..!!
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

A short but sweet one. 

1) Janu is my word...You can't steal it from The Nanny...LOL. 

2) Awww, Baap and beta are sleeping together with beta hugging his papa. 

3) What did Anjali tell her beti?

4) Hello Hi Bye Bye, Manorama is such a nice lady supporting her son's choice and will help him get Payal. 

5) Enjoy your vacation. See you Later. Adios Amigo. 

Back from my vacation...back with lots of nice (romantic) ideas...thank you Pinku ðŸ˜†
Deal done. No more using Janu...okay maybe once or twice ðŸ˜‰

Now warming up to pen down the next update...u update TN/OLAR/the new one with the long title...dont mind...!
Next time, you start a FF/SS/OS, discuss the title name with me...hehe.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Back from my vacation...back with lots of nice (romantic) ideas...thank you Pinku ðŸ˜†
Deal done. No more using Janu...okay maybe once or twice ðŸ˜‰

Now warming up to pen down the next update...u update TN/OLAR/the new one with the long title...dont mind...!
Next time, you start a FF/SS/OS, discuss the title name with me...hehe.

Okie Dokie. All three updated by sunday, 
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shalini, r u back???
Waiting  dear..
TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimie207

Finally the much awaited meeting is gonna happen...koi gadbad toh nai hogi na?????

Nimie...!
Gadbad...and now? If any gadbad happened, I think I will be forbidden on IF by a set of 200 members!

😆
TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlooker

Kushi will be shocked and out of her wits to say the least..Now, will they get another room or will all of them scoop in a single room? Arnav, am sure  wants to make a good impression and will not be up with his usual tricks, i guess.

Hey Anu...long time! 

Another room and stuff...hehe...well..throw in a couch and we have another IPK in the making...just kidding!
TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rk2127

This may sound mean but I found this chappy short may be coz I was scrolling down and down and down for Arshi to come across as Nikhil's mom and Annav uncle, didn't happen .

But the twist I loved here was Payal playing Cupid, especially when she said no to Akash's proposal. Ain't she got brains here smother the roadblocks in her way (in a good way) and smoother the way for Akash and herself.

Thanks for showing Akash using gym why should only Arnav has that proprietary, no offense just mentioning. And another part I loved was Mami actually accepting Payal for Akash coz she is who he wants. I loved her advice that they can go to her is she can't come and even considering talking to nani. Cool.

And now what does Anjali told her daughter? Is she been told to play Cupid here? For getting her Chote on her family for good?

Only if they know that once Arnav knows about Nikhil's lineage, he ain't going anywhere.

What I wanna read next is a good show down between Arshi, and Arnav's POV.

Hey Ripu...nope didnt mind the 'mean' sound at all...you know, I had finished writing that Chapter in two straight hours...just in time to pack up my things and leave for my trip..! 

Yes, I always used to wonder...why should only ASR use the gym to maintain his body-shody...hehe

Will try to bring in what you mentioned...a good Arshi showdown is a promise...Arnav's POV...hmmm...thats where the 'try' will be!
PS- HOpe Palki is not keeping u up in the nights!

🤗

TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilejans

Intrigued more while u read the White Rainbow, but I flattened on this story, which making sudden twists making story higher so on. Will start to comment on from my favourites of kids... Ahhh, what can I say about Aashu, her talks r too witty and absolutely loving that. Nikhil, he came out if shell after meets his di,  his actions look s like arnav, atlast he is his son!!! Then, shyam is still in mystery with rukmani. I think he giving positive vibrants towards her. Waiting for story unfold and can't wait for trip incidents.

Welcome dear! 
Glad you liked the story...specially the two juniors...hehe.
Hoping to hear more from you!

🤗
TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

read all the chapters in a go and must say u r awesome awesome writer...i am loving the story line a lot...ur writing is so gripping that i totally hooked till the last update :)...loved it

anajali and aman lovely couple...payal and akash ...cool so do mami ji :)...seems like payal going to play cupid now and maybe in future akash joining her too :)..

shyam character is pretty dark...sarla in hospital seems back end its shyam doing...something to do with drugs i guess..

loving the kids loads here...both really fun :)

hats off for keeping the suspense about past beautifully...loved the way u opened it slowly slowly :)...

i am so happy that i landed on ur thread and hoping to stay here now :)

Hey Devi Maiya, I actually read your name twice to confirm its indeed you Lala! Never thought I would see this day...! And since then, am having a hard time to stop myself from smiling continuously!
Any compliment coming from you...means so much! Why, you ask, because I am a big fan of the lovely words you leave on Deepthi's threads (SBH to be specific)...okay, let me not get carried away...!

All in all, Glad you liked the characters as they are portrayed...am happy too that you landed on this thread...and hoping to hear from you soon! 
🤗
TwisterGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

Hi Shalini,

Thank you for the dedication. I was like ðŸ˜³
Feels really good for getting credited for comments.
Now coming to the update, Looks like Arnav got to know that both Khushi's are same from the phone number given by Anjali and if not that, from her work place when he made sure she would get re leaved for the trip. So, it's Khushi who would be in shock knowing that Ashu's mamu and Arnav are same. It's so sneaky of Arnav that he called Payal and made sure Khushi had no escape.
I love the insecurity Arnav feels when he thinks she might patch up with her husband. So will Khushi's fear and unrest give away the fact that Nikhil is his biological son ? Id not fully may be it will at least make him doubt it ? 
I was also thinking about the significance of Savithri's suicide attempt. First I thought it will professionally make Aman unavailable thus bringing Arnav into the picture but then that would not have brought Khushi to the trip, so very intelligently planned to get Arnav and Khushi together for the trip. Now what pep talk did Ashu get from her mother ? How much does Anjali know ? Well I know I have to wait for future updates for my answers, unless you give me some sneak peek😉 ( a personal one ). 
But then I am still unable to guess the reason behind the suicide attempt and that case landing at Aman's door. This is certainly making me as restless as the anticipated damage Lavanya might do to Khushi just to avenge her insults done by Arnav.

These all apart, I sooo loved this supportive Manorama towards her sons love. Akash getting all worked up shows what affect Payal has on him and at the same time I also want to know Payal's real reason behind duch harsh rejection. Is it only because of Arnav and Khushi's equation or because of the disastrous end the previous alliance met or did she wanted to know the real strength of Akash's affections prior to comitting herself ? What ever the reasons, I still loved her being cautious and grounded. 

Looks like I got carried away . So I end my banter here.

P.S  Have a wonderful vacation.

Dear Jyoti...I should be the one thanking you for taking out time to leave your lovely words everytime!
You point is good, except that Arnav is in as much dark as Khushi here...wait for the confrontation...whenever I imagine the two, I only hear thunder and lightnings and I completely go blank...lol
Yeah...you deduced it correctly...the suicide incident alone was not enough to bring Khushi into the trip...hehe

Give you a sneak peak...and spoil it for you...naah...besides I myself am not very clear of everything...its like every thing pans out chapter by chapter ðŸ˜•
Wow...you made such a nice assessment behind Payal's rejection...am so floored!

Take care and thank you again! 
🤗