#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Confrontation time! Can't wait to see how this will pan out...for Khushi, Arnav, Nikhil, Akash & Payal!
lovely update dear
thabx for pm
continue super sooonnn plzzz
He he he! Payal and Arnav conspiring against Khushi! I think Mano will get the picture as go ehy Payal turned her boy down. ? Hopefully she will not take no for an answer.
read all the chapters in a go and must say u r awesome awesome writer...i am loving the story line a lot...ur writing is so gripping that i totally hooked till the last update :)...loved it
anajali and aman lovely couple...payal and akash ...cool so do mami ji :)...seems like payal going to play cupid now and maybe in future akash joining her too :)..

shyam character is pretty dark...sarla in hospital seems back end its shyam doing...something to do with drugs i guess..

loving the kids loads here...both really fun :)

hats off for keeping the suspense about past beautifully...loved the way u opened it slowly slowly :)...

i am so happy that i landed on ur thread and hoping to stay here now :)
Edited by lalarukh - 8 years ago
awesome update dear
so payal refused akash proposal
and arhi going to be together for 10 days...
Awesome update... !! Loved mami & akash's talks !!! :)
Cn't wait for next update..
Hi Shalini,
Thank you for the dedication. I was like 😳
Feels really good for getting credited for comments.
Now coming to the update, Looks like Arnav got to know that both Khushi's are same from the phone number given by Anjali and if not that, from her work place when he made sure she would get re leaved for the trip. So, it's Khushi who would be in shock knowing that Ashu's mamu and Arnav are same. It's so sneaky of Arnav that he called Payal and made sure Khushi had no escape.
I love the insecurity Arnav feels when he thinks she might patch up with her husband. So will Khushi's fear and unrest give away the fact that Nikhil is his biological son ? Id not fully may be it will at least make him doubt it ? 
I was also thinking about the significance of Savithri's suicide attempt. First I thought it will professionally make Aman unavailable thus bringing Arnav into the picture but then that would not have brought Khushi to the trip, so very intelligently planned to get Arnav and Khushi together for the trip. Now what pep talk did Ashu get from her mother ? How much does Anjali know ? Well I know I have to wait for future updates for my answers, unless you give me some sneak peek😉 ( a personal one ). 
But then I am still unable to guess the reason behind the suicide attempt and that case landing at Aman's door. This is certainly making me as restless as the anticipated damage Lavanya might do to Khushi just to avenge her insults done by Arnav.

These all apart, I sooo loved this supportive Manorama towards her sons love. Akash getting all worked up shows what affect Payal has on him and at the same time I also want to know Payal's real reason behind duch harsh rejection. Is it only because of Arnav and Khushi's equation or because of the disastrous end the previous alliance met or did she wanted to know the real strength of Akash's affections prior to comitting herself ? What ever the reasons, I still loved her being cautious and grounded. 

Looks like I got carried away . So I end my banter here.

P.S  Have a wonderful vacation.
you naughty naughty naughty ...you had to stop here 😭
I can't wait to read more.
This is amazing yaar. Hats off to you.👏 It's a beautiful story.