WIAITN..

FOR A TEASER...😛
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for the really really really late comment
Been super busy with pharmacy school
Since school is over I am catching up on pm's
Finally read all the updates in one go amino am hooked...cannot wait to read more
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM superb update
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!!
Loved it...
Thanks for d pm...
P.s really very sry for d late comment...that was because my exams r going on...
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pup03

Amazing update! wow.. loved the story telling and the cd being played simultaneously.. Khushi still feels that her son have not met Arnav.. so the reason for bonding between the two is the relation which both share.. father-son.. looking forward to see what happens next and what will be Arnav's reaction on knowing the outcome of that night with Khushi.. my love for this story is increasing with every update.. looking forward to know more about Sarla.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊

You know Param, lately I had started feeling that your interest in this fiction is probably dwindling down...I know...my bad!
But your lovely words have restored my confidence...thank you 🤗
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_monaya_fan

With each n every chapter, its becoming more of a james bond series...well now just need to wait n watch when the shoe down happens, n no clue regarding sarla

Who is this new entry? 

Finnie dear...totally loved your point...James Bond series...lol..which one is your favorite James bond movie? 😉

Waise, Sarla is not at all a new entry...she was mentioned briefly towards the end of Chapter 9...

😃
nature-lover thumbnail
Pretty awesome update and the flashback fell in place. wonder who sarla is??? Related to Shyam or akash...
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was wondering what happened to you over the weekend, not giving us teasers, Then I remembered Bhayya ji (your Hubby, tell him he has got a new behna) has banned you from writing.
smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a billion for the beautiful dedication.I apologise for missing it completely my mind was preoccupied reason I explained earlier. This is my first ever dedication and I am really excited.
TwisterGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: renee.bee

Thanks for the pm.

Wow!!! 
Arnav went through the tapes and it was all out in the open.
La made khushi drink and then spiked Arnav too and then made it seem like Arnav was with her.

Though I am surprised Arnav is still not mad enough to break of the relationship and tell her to get lost.
Specially after knowing she made khushi turn away from him.

That witch had some more damage by releasing the tapes and made it seem like Arnav did that no wonder khushi has so much grudge against him.

I liked how you brought out the truth with aArnav and khushi  simultaneously knowing and revealing the truth.

Now Arnav knows he spent the night with khushi.

If anything the way la demeaned khushi should have been enough to call off things
What is that Arnav can't let go of la such a pathetic woman.

I guess nikhil being Arnav's son is what is goin to be a problem for payal.

Finally that woman must be connected to the snake .

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Hey the penultimate update before the truth comes.

I mean nikhil and appu are indeed chote and di.
They seemed to share such a strong bond even thought they don't know they are related by blood.

However from what I gathered by buaji and her sarcasm is that she isnt much fond khushi.
Who would blame their own child in front of strangers anjali isn't exactly family. 
But then how would she raise payal's trps in front of Arnav's di so she would consider her for Arnav. 

However buaji your nk has other plans. He has already planned this out years back so be prepared for more headache.

Finally the past.

Khushi seems totally lost and vulnerable and hurt too both physically and emotionally.
Arnav is so gentle and calm to her inspite of the circumstances.
He actually is trying to comfort her and help her relieve her pain.
The way they both under the influence of the spiked drinks got carried away with emotions.
Both were vulnerable and in pain Arnav due to his past and khushi for what happened now and future.
How she talked about the wedding not happening and Arnav asking her the reasons and offering her a Job and money.
Even in her drunk state she showed a jealous streak or inferiority complex where she felt not good enough for Arnav and the way he said la was only a friend lol.

I guess this was the real Arnav selfless caring compassionate and helpful without any had intentions.
khushi must have felt so relieved to find a solution.
However the darkness brought something else with it probably the light they both were yearning for in their lives scarred from their past.
They both must have felt this connection which made them lose themselves.

However the morning must have brought darkness because Arnav lost khushi who made him feel alive till he finds her again while khushi lost Arnav and lot more because she felt loved and lost. 

None of them remembering or only Arnav not remembering is what I am waiting for the story to reveal in due time because Arnav is now having flashes because he thought he was with la that's what she made him believe.
khushi however may have known what transpired either when she woke up or its impact when she got pregnant.

Present.
Arnav has nikhil thank god I thought creepwa is back. 
Khushi thankfully again reached the venue on stage but thankfully went off.
Arnav has a sense of deja vu and it got confirmed when la said who khushi was and what she did 5 yrs back.

Arnav chasing khushi and cornering her so reminds me of ipk. 
But then he knows the exact time without even consciously remembering it.
The way khushi and Arnav react and go into some other world where they always have been together even though they have minimal interaction except the night they shared something too intimate and beautiful and powerful that Arnav is shaken to the core since he met her again otherwise people forget a whole lot of things when they are drunk.

Khushi however has harboured negative feelings for him probably because he never turned back or look for her. Also she always felt that he used her and didn't care because she wasn't good enough like la didn't she say that even in her drunken state when she didn't know Arnav well. Again when Arnav said he didn't recognise her she thought of course he wouldn't because she wasn't the same khushi the clumsy girl whom he met 5yrs ago.

I am sure la has a role to play in keeping Arnav from the truth and keeping khushi reaching Arnav.

But whatever it is even if he knows what happened doesn't mean he'll figure that khushi is nikhil's mother or will he?  

Wouldn't that be too much for Arnav to deal with in a day.

I hope that still remains unknown till there something more interesting when it's revealed but not something bad like snake causing it. 
Arnav needs to know nikhil is his son in a very good happy moment. 

Btw can't we do without the creepwa in this story ??😉 except that khushi married some guy to save her reputation. I hate that guy.

When watched the initial ipk online he took so much screen space and actual space in khushi's life .

I wasn't watching ipk initially then I thought he was the lead when i would come across it during surfing channel. I was like this creep is a lead or what eww is that why they named it as ipkknd.

Well...Renee...I had to quote both your comments as I realized I hadn't replied to you earlier 😉
Thats a lovely and beautiful analysis you have done yaar...so well sketched out...!
Specially your lines about- the morning brought darkness...OmyGod...I was like...👏
Well, you knew things before they came out in the open..😆
Coming to the great Arnav Singh Raizada...he has a twisted mind...who could get inside that...but I hope you will like the twists thats gonna come your way regarding Arnav and Lavanya too!