#3: The Alternate Universe-Retelling IPKKND (Thread 4 link on Pg 1) - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
hey great update ...finallu the mystry unfold ..you have great writing style..like in films when the mystry unfolds ..i m just reading and then thinking now what will come ...it is very interestingly written..really hats off to you...and ya khushi is so strong yaar ...she is really an independant girl..arnav please go to khushi yaar she has gone so much now atleast be with her ...loved the update...sorry for commenting late..and sarla i think she is somewhat releated with shyam...thx for the lovely update...
Oh lord..
What an update..
So the hints we had gathered and on the bases of them the conclusion we had made were correct 
Woopiieee :P 
Finally the mystery has unfold but you can never let us rest in peace naa *lifts an eyebrow*
Who is the mystery lady now ??? 
I can't guess anything right now
Will wait for more updates..

And I need to let u know,that I'll not be regular for some 15-20 days in catching up the updates as my final sem exams are about to start so will take a break from IF till then.
Sorry for that in advance and will promise to catch up all the updates once m back
^__^

Originally posted by gmsk

Oh lord..
What an update..
So the hints we had gathered and on the bases of them the conclusion we had made were correct 
Woopiieee :P 
Finally the mystery has unfold but you can never let us rest in peace naa *lifts an eyebrow*
Who is the mystery lady now ??? 
I can't guess anything right now
Will wait for more updates..

And I need to let u know,that I'll not be regular for some 15-20 days in catching up the updates as my final sem exams are about to start so will take a break from IF till then.
Sorry for that in advance and will promise to catch up all the updates once m back
^__^

No Problem Sohara...all the very best for you semester-exams...I know you will rock!

By the way, the mystery lady...isnt new...She had her share in the end of the Chapter 9

Now I guess...you can again conclude..but focus on your exams...will wait for you to come back soonish 🤗

Everyone including me forgot about Sarala..being Shyam's paid prostitute, who looked like Khushi. I was thinking her name was Saarika.
Originally posted by Pinky.Raizada

Everyone including me forgot about Sarala..being Shyam's paid prostitute, who looked like Khushi. I was thinking her name was Saarika.

Hehe PInku...lets use that name (Saarika) in one of our updates!
😆😆

PS- I am still hungover from that Vodka bottle you gifted ðŸ˜‰

Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago
many thing and every thing is happening at the same time...khushi's revelation, Arnav's half realization, akash's proposal, the outing, Mathur family is busy, and now the new character..so how would you expect us to solve the mystery...
don't u think its too much...
but i think Arnav will go to the trip and so do Khushi..
i read chapter 9 again..and this Sarla / Rukmani is a prostitute..but there is no description of her...!! so every one here keep telling that Sarla is like Khushi..!!!!😕
Originally posted by mojgan

Just wanna tell you how happy and relieved I am while reading this: 
I could never allow him to come close to me. 

My second Comment to you: 

Even though it is hard to imagine that disgusting Shyam has touched Our beloved Khushi with his filthy hands ...

Mojgan cherie!

Would you believe me that when I had read this 'second' comment of yours...I had smirked in ASR's style and thought in my mind...lets see Mojgan's expressions when Khushi reveals the truth...!

😆😆
Edited by shalini.ranjan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sadh123

Res
Mindblowing sissy... I mean twists and turns are your speciality kya?! But am not complaining, am I? It is so exciting, like a roller coaster ride, where u have no idea what is next!!! So coming back, both of them are not clear with the facts..? Especially arnav!! And lavanya deserves worst sissy..come on u have soft corner for her kya?! Poor.khushi... But why does Shyam want nikhil custody? Valid point. Well made by payal.. does he know nikhil is arnav's son?! At least then it is valid if he asks for his custody..But I leave all that brain triggering job to u.. Oh and bechari payal couldn't share her happiness.. hope she gets it soon.. and so only arnav and khushi left behind? I guess they will make it in the last minute at least.. sarla?! Who is she? Someone shyam is related to?! Am not doing too many thesis as I don't want all of them going down the drain.. so I leave that to u sissy..and am tooo eager to know what happens next..so pls update sooon!! And sorry for the very big comment!

Sadh dear...dont be sorry for writing such a lovely comment...keep writing ðŸ˜‰
whats life without twists & turns...right!
No soft corner for Lavanya...but she deserves a nice exit...am not gonna describe 'nice' but am sure...it will be entertaining for us ðŸ˜‰
Sarla...she was mentioned towards the end of Chapter 9 ... so she is not a new entry either...I guess you can connect the dots if you want to...else sit back and enjoy the "Roller Coaster ride" like you mentioned!
🤗
awesome update
liked it...