anaswara93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Belated Happy Wedding Anniversaryโญ๏ธ
 Awesome Teaser๐Ÿ‘
nia07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Belated happy anniversary .These days I have tendency in being late for every thing and I have my professors to blame. They are conducting exams every other day as if we don't have anything else to do.
Coming to mahaupdate,I loved loved loved the way you wove IPK in such an unusual alternate universe.
I was reading with my throat in mouth throughout. Khushi is going to face Arnav now ,what next ,Nikhil is there too. There meeting somehow resembled the first one but still completely different. Arnav remembered everything,he's already guilty what's going to happen when he knows about Nikhil.
She'll try hard to keep Nikhil away from Arnav but their worlds have already crashed and mixed.Payal Akash marriage.The story is interesting from each and every angle.
Waiting with bated breath to read next whenever you update.
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update dear...๐Ÿ‘
just loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cuties appu n nikhil
good that anjali knows about khushi's divorce..
the story is going great...
continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sorry for being late...had exams ๐Ÿ˜”
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all a very Happy Anniversary !!

Coming to the teaser .. really good one .. So Akash proposed .. hmm .. lets see what will be Khushi's reaction when she gets to know this
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shalini.ranjan

Hey Jayeeta...first of all sorry for the late reply!
I dont think you missed out on anything...well you are such a keen observer...you see more than what is portrayed ๐Ÿ˜‰
I believe your question is- why did Khushi enquire about Lavanya/felt insecured about not being able to match up with her? correct me if I am wrong...

Well I believe (and this is entirely me...for making it all dramatic...so plz forgive me if you think I went overboard);

There were sparks between Arshi when they first met each other- looking into each other's eyes while far from one another...and later Khushi stumbling and falling into the ready arms of Arnav Singh Raizada...(a little or rather the first Rabba Ve had played in the background)...so a little jealousy was triggered into Khushi's being when she heard Arnav praising another girl, (who she knew for a fact that) as smart, independent and an indispensable person from his company...and that led her to say things which she did...plus she also (wonders) says it aloud that she doesnt know why she is feeling so emotional and blah blah.

Coming to the drinks part, yes dear...I totally agree with you. but I think some people (read Khushi) do go overboard when consuming alcohol for the first time (or maybe not...who cares right!)... this dramatization of things was essential for the plot...I would just say that...hope I answer your question to some extent..?! If I dont, please excuse...this is really the best justification I can give to you ๐Ÿ˜‰

And thank you for your lovely words...! I had read your comment on that day itself...but was stuck up with work at office..so couldnt reply right away..!

R e I am really sorry for making this little drama in your story into a huge melodrama. It's just that from beginning the story was quite realistic which actually forced me to be a regular reader ... that I didn't actually expect any drama in it. But then, if there is no drama in a story, it would be highly boring. Actually, much later after commenting that I realised that why do I need so much of explanation on such a thing. I should have simply go with the flow. It's a nice story & I should just enjoy it.
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for d update eagerly
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
'
w
a
i
t
i
n
g
Divya...
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am truly and absolutely and completely and definitely and extremely mad at myself because I promised not to bother you with my EWQ ( essential weekly question) . Leaving this comment now doesn't mean that I broke my promise. Never! But I didn't promise not to describe my feelings.

Oh Devi Maya! I won't ask that question, ok?
But I have a strong feeling that it is Tuesday noon here and Tuesday night over there and a few more days will be the weekend. My weekend is the hectic one and next Sunday my godmother who happens to be Indian has invited us and she promised to have jalebi and Laddu for me and I am thinking about a perfect day with Indian food and a dual update waiting for me once I get home. What do you say ma chere and belle Shalini?

PS. You see! I never break my promises. Did you see my EWQ?Edited by mojgan - 8 years ago
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice teaser.waiting for the update. and happy anniversary!!
hiraah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes. It's official...
 I missed your story (and you!) So much that I read the teaser. 

And I'm right!! I want more๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Please update soon.. Please please please... *gives you a hopeful look and a big toothy grin*

As for now I can't wait so im just gonna give you a lesser of my comment ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Akash proposed?! What?! Now that's a surprise... Arnav being Nikhil's dad we all already knew but all that was going between Akash and Payal was some 'psst psst'  and now he proposed already?! 
Hello Hi Bye Bye Akash bitwa moving fast-wa

and the banner was lovely!! It's  so beautiful and "awww" (I wanted to write ' "aww" full ' but it didn't sound right.. but we'll im sure u know  what I mean...)

And the lil boy is so cute!!! 

Ok bhas that's all.. I will say more When you update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *gives you another hopeful smile*

With love, 
Hiraah