Second Chance.. FF (Arakshi.) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Arakshiya_58

Supeerbb update dinu di!!!
Loved it...
So sakshi reach her destination...waiting for meet with superstar aka Sam/..
Ohho...Arjun too is there...may be they r going to work together i guesss...lets see what happen next...
Con.soonn!!!

thanks sweet angel ! πŸ˜ƒ
i am glad you liked it !!πŸ˜ƒ
stay tuned to know what happens next..πŸ˜ƒ
i read 1st part. its nice starting. Love concept. Add me to ur buddy list and pm me. and pls be upadte it regularly.
Originally posted by kumarvisu12

i read 1st part. its nice starting. Love concept. Add me to ur buddy list and pm me. and pls be upadte it regularly.

thank you !!πŸ˜ƒ
will add you ...πŸ˜ƒ
awesome update
waiting for sakshi's meet with sameer 
arjun bhi wahi hai 
lets see aage kya hota hai
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊
Originally posted by aditiarakshi

awesome update
waiting for sakshi's meet with sameer 
arjun bhi wahi hai 
lets see aage kya hota hai
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon😊
thank you !!πŸ˜ƒ
stay tuned !!πŸ˜ƒ
nice update
sorry for late comment
so sakshi is in sam's office and arjun is also there guess both r going to work
for the superstar
may be now working together might bring them back together
thanks for pm 😊
I really like 
No no

Love this concept! I am running out of time hence a short comment this time...

You are doing brilliant out here! I love the plot and am sure as you refine yourself as a writer - which comes with experience... 

You'll be unstoppable as a writer :)

Good going dear!

Love,

di
Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

nice update
sorry for late comment
so sakshi is in sam's office and arjun is also there guess both r going to work
for the superstar
may be now working together might bring them back together
thanks for pm 😊
thank you shefali !
glad you liked it ..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by IArmageddonI

I really like 
No no

Love this concept! I am running out of time hence a short comment this time...

You are doing brilliant out here! I love the plot and am sure as you refine yourself as a writer - which comes with experience... 

You'll be unstoppable as a writer :)

Good going dear!

Love,

di

No No padh ke main toh dar gayi ... phir next line padhne ke baad jaan mein jaan aayi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
thanks di for the encouragement ...πŸ€—
i plan to give the next chapter soon but i am running out of time too ,studies piling up since first day of clg .. ill try to update soon..  and yes comment on your chapters soon..πŸ˜ƒ
OMG ! I am updating this FF after exactly a month !
sorry for the delay my sweet loyal readers !!πŸ€—
thanks to all those who read ,liked and commented πŸ€—

PART 4 

for those who have forgotten here is the recap .
Arakshi are married and are going to take a divorce .. they have been given a 6 months cooling period where if they want ,they can patch up . Later Sakshi gets a call from superstar sameer's office and an appointment is fixed , She goes to his office and sees Arjun there.. 

Now ahead .. 

She saw him come out of Sameer's cabin , as happy as a lark .. All the color from her face drained off..She wondered why he was here .. 
"Why is he here ?" she asked the  receptionist.
"He had an appointment with the superstar for his next big project" she answered
"And i am here for the same.." She said sadly 
"yes yes " she replied.
Sakshi hadnt asked the receptionist for an answer to her statement but she did and now she was sure that if she had to work with the superstar , she will have to be in constantly in his company which she wouldnt wish ..

She was to reluctant go to his cabin ,thus she turned around and went away while the receptionist stood there astounded.. 
The superstar had just come out of his cabin and looked at his receptionist standing there and staring into the distance with her mouth open..
"Shilpa(receptionist) ,close your mouth ,warna makkhi ghus jayegi."  he said ..
" huh ! oh sir .. that girl came but went without meeting you !"
"Which girl"
"Sakshi , she had an appointment with you "
"Fine .."  He stood there thinking and rubbed his hand on his forehead ,not understanding why she did so .. He looked at  the time in his TAG Heuer watch and walked away to some place..

At home arjun sat on the bar stool with a class of wine in his hand in front of his mini bar ,thinking..  what was she doing there? he thought .. was she there for the same project as he was? in his state of thought he walked in the hall towards the TV when he banged into her.. he came out of thoughts and saw her all baffled and angry.. then he realized ... The wine fell on her beautiful shirt staining it ! 
"what the hell ! dekh ke nahi chal sakte kya ? mera shirt kharab kar diya ! idiot !!"
"hey , dekh ke tum bhi toh chal sakti thi na ? "
Mein toh dekh ke hi chal rahi thi .. tum mere raste mein aa gaye!"
"toh hat jana chajiye tha na ! Aur idiot main nahi ,tum ho !"
"arghh ! tumse baat karna yah kuch kehna ya jhagda karna , sab bekar hai !"
"haan , jaise ki maine kaha na tumse ki aao mujhse baat karo !"
After glaring at each other for a few seconds they went to their respective rooms..

She sat on her bed with a bowl of chips in her hand which was yet untouched..
"How can i work with him ! usse thik se baat bhi nahi ho pa rahi aur throughout the project mera uske saath kam karna , this is impossible .. uske wajah se mere liye itni acchi oppurtunity aayi thi , aur woh bhi chali gayi.. " she talked to herself..   

while on the other hand ..

sweat trickled down his face .. he punched and punched the punching bag hard and harder..
all his frustration and anger he poured onto the punching bag by punching hard  till its grip loosened from where it was tied and came crashing down... He was panting .. he took his water bottle ,drank some water and poured the rest of it on his head and face to cool down .. (you know filmy style)πŸ˜‰

it was almost 10 in the night when The Superstar completed his interviews and appointments for  the day .. He sipped onto coffee While his PA stood next to him and told him about the meeting for the next day and his schedule.. He nodded Absentmindedly.. He was disturbed as to why a girl, so good in her proffesion would not come for the appointment , even having come till his door.. Getting an oppurtunity to work with the superstar , but she let that go !. that hurt him and his ego..
but it wasnt his work to think as he could get as many good people as he wanted for his project.. .. "bad for her " he thought  and went for supper..

done ..
hows it ??
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dinazz - 8 years ago