Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Arjun and radhika (Page 7)

honeykomal Senior Member
honeykomal
honeykomal

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

LOLLOLWink Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar..  LOL..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..
.                                                                OK then explain how Sam and arjun story gona b withouth radhika...
Letsccc how new can it br

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileySoniKudi

LOLLOLWink
Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar.. LOL..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..

Thank u for this story... u made me smile Smile
you are welcome dear..i 'm happy atleast i made one person happy...for me ,it's the worst nightmare..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeykomal

LOLLOLWink Arjun and Radz fall in love with each other..Then saral comes.. Arjun leave all revenge ,and fights wth saral for Radz..Radhika ,cry buckets because her father fixed date of saral -Radhika marriage..Radhika will go back to Rishikesh..Heart broken Arjun wander like majnu..Then decides to go to Rishikesh..try everything to impress his inlaws..and everyone agrees to marriage..and the end..what a fresh concept yaar..  LOL..For the first time on indian Tv.. haha..lool..
.                                                                OK then explain how Sam and arjun story gona b withouth radhika...
Letsccc how new can it br
oh god..who said there is a story without Radhika..she is one of the lead..Her presence is necessary in every track..
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
For now Radz really seems like an extra character in the story .. nothing to add in the main story line 

However, SamArj fans enough is enough .. we have rocked the Arj-Rad threads today .. it's time we leave them here 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuterekha.366

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

For now Radz really seems like an extra character in the story .. nothing to add in the main story line 

However, SamArj fans enough is enough .. we have rocked the Arj-Rad threads today .. it's time we leave them here 
yup..thread pink ho gaya na?? It will help to increse forum rankings.. Smile
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Old memories. It was a nice read EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doordiePatatoesprit_00RainbowPearlsDeepti1808Huma---geny--

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLEmbarrassedHayee.. My story... . Jaya copied some parts from it.. haha.. I think this is the first show we started discussing about show shut down possibility within one month ..
Miss Mia,Rohan, sayanee, sona and all the fun gang..

Edited by greeshma014 - 30 August 2015 at 8:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravanfan

shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLEmbarrassedHayee.. My story... . Jaya copied some parts from it.. haha.. I think this is the first show we started discussing about show shut down possibility within one month ..
Miss Mia,Rohan, sayanee, sona and all the fun gang..

finally you are roaming in different threads.

Go to top