Posted: 8 years ago
Ok this is a show.. dating friends back to back won't be a big thing.. I have seen so many shows where this triangle Friend 1x [guy/girl]x Friend 2 is popular. even worse brother1xgirlxbrother2
n fans create a NAVY to FIGHT for their SHIP.
The thing is the 3rd angle [friend or brother]  shows cool with the fact, former dating BF/Bro after some minimum fight. 

So I don't think dating Sam n Radz both will create a big fuss. 

dont know anything.
but really dont want that to happen.
Me and my friends are totally in for arjun and radhika...and there are so many viewers for arjun radhika pairing. ..even my neighbours were in..so no problem ...the show will get their viewers. ..not a big deal...my pov and I am not against anyone else...
I dont know whom is paired up with whom...but in the end..I think Arjun and Radhika will have a bond which will be the game changer in the long term. It was obvious from the way story has been set😛
Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago
Lol I am probably the only one who liked the Arjun-Radhika scene at the end. They have this strange intensity lol or maybe it's just good acting. For now and for a long while, Sam-Arjun is the story though and probably the end-game too but I sorta liked Radhika-Arjun tonight. 
I call dibs on Radhika Arjun, this is entirely based on the characters and not the mutual chemistry between the current jodis. 
neil and radhika are two sweet, simple people, i don't see anything much in the jodi, though both are sweet and extremely kind hearts, while Arjun and Sam are both intriguing, complex characters with many shades, both are adventurous with respect to their thoughts and the decisions they make,

I believe that two different imperfect people come together to make life "complete" , Sam and Arjun are very similar and so are Neil and Radhu, but life and joidis are not about similarities it's about making one world from two diff worlds, So, I believe it will be Radhika Arjun and I don't think Sam Neil will be a couple as such, as they are best of buddies, dosti, yaariyaan types and I am not sure how they will deal with these characters in later stages and most of the promotions were done with Arjun and Radhika, that is why I feel SP was promoting them as jodi
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
This show has not been much promoted with Ahem and Kashmira, which was a drawback according to me. I wasn't even knowing that Ahem and others were part of this show. So, they need to properly promote the show with all the leads, first. Then as for coming to the pairings, as far as I have watched Sam and Neil are such wonderful besties, and let them stay that way alone, no pairing of them, pls. Sam and Arjun are quite a watch, like their pairing both look wise and character wise. And for Radhika, it definitely has to be Neil, he's such a naughty, sweet guy. He will be a perfect match for a calm, Polite Radhika.  Don't want triangles or quadrangles, pls cvs😡
Hmm I love the chemistry between arjun and sam. We hope that cvs won't disappoint us.
I am hoping it will be Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radz but let's see!!
If Arjun-Radhika happens I quit the show! Even without having scenes you know these two characters just won't gel romantically. Both their expressions are always 😳 🤢 . How are they going to make eachother laugh? They both need a Sam or Neil in their life who can add spunk to their otherwise boring existence. And Radhika looks like a freaking baby in front of him. And besides I want Radhika-Neil godammit! Arjun needs to stick with Sam!