Servicewali Bahu

A Member missing !

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys...I mean JAISWAL... not seen nowadays...probably he will step in when JOG thinks of another BIG plan...areey Jaiswalji do come...samosas and chai waiting for youπŸ˜‰           

# am trying to keep this forum alive...and I do know...almost everyone are disappointed with CVs ...kya kare...why not fill it with fun posts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
O I completely forgot tat character.πŸ€”...I think its bcoz of Gul he s missing from d scen...
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We appreciate your efforts to keep the forum going. Let us hope the pace picks up and they stop needlessly pitting Payal and Gulkand against each other. That part of the plot seems forced to me nd out of Gul's character.

I think they are trying to get Gul to be so unbearable that the Prasads resort to murder. Already both Jogs and Ayyo have enunciated this thought more than once. At this time, perhaps when they try the ultimate, will Payal find her voice. If this is true, it is indeed sad that that is what it is going to take for Payal to break her silence and stop supporting the nefarious Prasads.
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ooo yaaa, I totally forgot about him.. πŸ˜†
Gul ki nautanki hi itni hai ke aur sab bhool jaate hain.. 😑 πŸ˜†

Yaa he'll come when Jogs will come with another BIG PLAN..

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the whole bunch I would blame DEV more than Payal. One unemployed person considering himself marriageable, that too, with a carrier girl - How could he think of marriage knowing fully about his family's status and finances. Only a moron can be ignorant. 
Payal is a good bahu and will do anything to please her evil inlaws. Payal has proved to be a daughter who has no confidence or trust in her family. She has just failed as a daughter at least to her father.

I would love to see a wwf sort of fight between Ayo  and Gul wherein Gul beats up all the family with a danda or jharu😊😊😊
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@aimf, wen payal ignored Gul's words nd wen ahead of this marriage, i thought tat this mite come from Gul's end...but my unexpected thing s tat Payal still supports her in-laws in their wrong doing...

Jaswal came but how did he come when Gul s present, I miss their confrontationπŸ˜†, did he forgot his insult...
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NBT-BV

In the whole bunch I would blame DEV more than Payal. One unemployed person considering himself marriageable, that too, with a carrier girl - How could he think of marriage knowing fully about his family's status and finances. Only a moron can be ignorant. 

Payal is a good bahu and will do anything to please her evil inlaws. Payal has proved to be a daughter who has no confidence or trust in her family. She has just failed as a daughter at least to her father.

I would love to see a wwf sort of fight between Ayo  and Gul wherein Gul beats up all the family with a danda or jharu😊😊😊

I do agree there but more I thought was..  on what basis he approaches Bank and lenders for Loan...either it should be based on The income or property...is the property in his name ??? and that is the reason he landed in a mess.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

We appreciate your efforts to keep the forum going. Let us hope the pace picks up and they stop needlessly pitting Payal and Gulkand against each other. That part of the plot seems forced to me nd out of Gul's character.

I think they are trying to get Gul to be so unbearable that the Prasads resort to murder. Already both Jogs and Ayyo have enunciated this thought more than once. At this time, perhaps when they try the ultimate, will Payal find her voice. If this is true, it is indeed sad that that is what it is going to take for Payal to break her silence and stop supporting the nefarious Prasads.

So true...I don't know why I feel Ayo will trap Gul...the precap shows that Gul is all out to stop Ayo from what he will be doing in the coming episodes. AYO intentionally coming in Gul's room and irritating her is to trap her in her own game...somehow I feel Ayo will let Gul to follow him but at the right time he may do something beyond our imagination. Payal will rise ONLY when her HONESTY is questioned at Office...and there begins the journey of Payal.....hoping still for the best...lets see.πŸ˜ƒ
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chitsri65

So true...I don't know why I feel Ayo will trap Gul...the precap shows that Gul is all out to stop Ayo from what he will be doing in the coming episodes. AYO intentionally coming in Gul's room and irritating her is to trap her in her own game...somehow I feel Ayo will let Gul to follow him but at the right time he may do something beyond our imagination. Payal will rise ONLY when her HONESTY is questioned at Office...and there begins the journey of Payal.....hoping still for the best...lets see.πŸ˜ƒ

I sooo hopeee so! GUL-PAY AGAINST EACH OTHER... 😑 πŸ˜‰
Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally forgot about him πŸ˜†