Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 81

Posted: 8 years ago
Waise which which guy would you prefer - Harshad ya someone else?
Originally posted by -shenz-

Thank You!😳 *why doesn't IF has any Kiss emoticon?*

Anyways, This is going to be your MaNan wala One Shot :)

Ab aagey ka sochtey reh 🤣

this calls for some jootas and chappals whcih I'll throw at u 😳

I know kiss emoticon is must no
Originally posted by Endurance

this calls for some jootas and chappals whcih I'll throw at u 😳

I know kiss emoticon is must no
Exactly.
Waise why am I getting jootas and chappals.. Note down my sandals ka size and gift wrap them before you throw them at me .
There is gonna be a huge conflict between manan AT ppl and mods lel

There is gonna be a huge conflict between manan AT ppl and mods lel
WHY???? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Cuz of the word coitus they used for AT name 🤣Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago

Cuz of the word coitus they used for AT name 🤣
using a word makes them come to this level.. I don't get what's wrong with the word. ðŸ¥±
IF MODS are always like this 🤣

Okay so guests at my place ..

m going will come tomorrow cu love u tc 🤗
I don't understand the logic of having restrictions over such things. The problem is not what we display but what the audiences read. It's not the only few threads that are using such words. Hell, the word was nowhere offensive or explicit or anything. 

I have come across forums, Fan Fiction threads, Discussion threads, (damn, hell) even the write-ups at places pretty much offensive, over the top explicit and not to forget - Highly VULGAR. Yet no action been taken. 

Because who would report.. the readers themselves go ahead for a 18+ mentioned post, well because they wanna read stuff like that.. but then that's not the case here. This was for fun.. absolutely done for some humor content. Nothing else. 

My problem is not with the write ups or any threads that have the SPECIFIC content but with the treatment thereafter. It's one's choice to write or post or read the content. Though at times reading the extreme ones - I come across such when I am not aware of the write up.. got no clue.. come across and read.. and I am like 😲 - I myself feel exposed to too much of sexual or extreme content. When those contents manage to keep their position in the forum. A discussion or Appreciation thread need not get Warning for such a cause. Especially when there was nothing wrong with it. 

^I feel irritated when I come across such things. Partial world.

You carry on, I will see you tomorrow. Hopefully I will manage to come tomorrow. 

Mom-Dad coming back tomorrow. Finally. I missed them. <3

If I don't come, assume I am busy preparing for their welcome. though I will try to sneak out some time ;)

Love you too. I will get my hands working on the One shot, Ab! Mom ke aane ke baad, from Sunday onwards I will start working on my works, Seriously. 😆

Bye! Love You! You take care too.