Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
I am hating it pretty much bad these days. Guess my junglee siblings are adding onto the misery to the hardship that goes for working.

Anyways hugs you back.. well, what was the hug for? 😆
For All the work we have to do .. lets share our girly pains 🤣Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
You can't imagine what it's like.. to be in here... I wake up at 7 normally.. during my sister's school days 5:30 and then prepare her breakfast, her tiffin box and not to forget do her braids.. then once she is off to school by 7 I have to get started with dusting.. and stuffs... Only if I manage to finish all of the stuffs by 10.. I hurry into the kitchen.. prepare breakfast for myself and start preparing for lunch side by side.. then after breakfast I prepare lunch.. completely. 

Then by 12 or 1 my great khumbhkaran  bhai does the honors of waking up.. then he is to be served breakfast.. later by 2 he needs lunch.. then he leave home by 3..

Then I gotta do the dishes.. then I even need to make sure that I start the washing machine and get the clothes dried as well. Then I am free by some 4 or 5 .. uske baad 6 ko again my sister needs breakfast.. 7 se dinner preparation.. and finally 9 or 10 ko I have dinner.. I sleep by 12 or at times 1 0r 2.

And no one to help me out 😭

Ab aaj mommy aayengi... Finally! So much relieved. 
I must say more than the work these siblings are the real pain.. and for you those guests.
I don't hate kids.. but my siblings are not anywhere close to the kids.. In fact my sister is close to an angel. But my brother.. he is 18 dude, yet there's a need to babysit him. I so freaking get irritated with his tactics. 
OMG! It's 7:30 now.. I gotta go. Will surely catch up tomorrow.

For now I better start doing some preparations. Arrivals of Guests! And my wicked parents... who dared to leave their bechara bhaccha with these horrible monsters disguised as kids.. or only my brother.. whatever it is.. I need them back.

Bye!

Love you
See u Shenzu 🤗

aww u babysit ur Bro 🤣 that be the cutest thing ..
Originally posted by Endurance

See u Shenzu 🤗

aww u babysit ur Bro 🤣 that be the cutest thing ..
You don't do that. Okay! My brother is a sleeping devil. I get so damn irritated with him.
I actually don't. . I've got a little devil 🤣 my sis ..
No I was talking about saying that it was cute. Because trust me it's not.