Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Endurance

Khayalon ki Rani Baharon ki malika

Ayega bajane tera bajaa kehne Rani tu main Raja 🤣
Nahi!!!!!!!

Mujhe aisa koi cheesy cheelu person nahi chahiye.
Originally posted by -shenz-

Nahi!!!!!!!

Mujhe aisa koi cheesy cheelu person nahi chahiye.
Inke sapno k saudagar jaldi aao inko le kar jao🤣
Nahi mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai.. let me live a bit :D
Jee le Zara .. Jee le Zara kehta h dil Jee l Zara ae humsafar ae humnava :*

Parthy terribly need to come back to shoot KY2 is a pain without MaNan simply so like d3. . Too long vacations for him Man..

Same as we used to see in d3 with Shakti .. I hate this so much .. ArghEdited by Endurance - 8 years ago
They just don't have enough scenes banked and we are getting to see these fillerish episodes.. God ..
I didn't watch it today.. got no plans.. but seriously was it that terrible?
Originally posted by Endurance

They just don't have enough scenes banked and we are getting to see these fillerish episodes.. God ..

Calm down, girl. Chai, coffee.. kuch mangau tere liye?
I haven't watched yet and I m thinking not to ...

Ams and Manik teamed up and Ams said to Nandu she sent him to Mumbai while he is in a room .. it's their plan or bloody CVZ plan to keep Manik out of sight cuz they are bankrupt in terms of MaNan scenes ..

Today whole episode was dedicated to the Murgha Man Harshad cuz whatever he says I don't get to understand a single wordEdited by Endurance - 8 years ago
We won't get to see MaNan till Monday probably or more I don't know .. This make me so disconnected ..

I Always felt that kyy is very good in terms of script and execution but last two weeks were terrible.
Seriously these days KYY is turning my hopes down.. expectations dumped into the ground and I pity myself to have slashed the Saas-bahu sagas for this show.. that now it's turning as confusing as those creepy shows. -_-