Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

Oh! Shades! Well not full-fledged Gray, but tidbit teasing is no harm! :)
Not at all .. not harm at all 🤣 ☺️
I don't find any harm either ways. But still for the sanity of readers and my rationality.. I will go with teasing.. not more to it.
I'll be reading but it won't complete today :/
jab mann kare tab padhle.. nahi mann kare toh mat padhna.. simple as that.
Puri gallery padi hai.. jab mann kare kuch bhi utha kar padhle... or else go for some books.
Because it takes time to get familiar with the characters or to imagine them

Puri gallery padi hai.. jab mann kare kuch bhi utha kar padhle... or else go for some books.
Most of ur work is on KR. . I kinda keep myself away from KR now
Well, you are right there.. but every character.. whichever book.. show or any damn think you read or watch.. the shades, the characterization differs. So. You can hand pick any of the favourite actora and assume them.. your comfort zone. And then your mind can play the imagination games. :)

Well, you are right there.. but every character.. whichever book.. show or any damn think you read or watch.. the shades, the characterization differs. So. You can hand pick any of the favourite actora and assume them.. your comfort zone. And then your mind can play the imagination games. :)
I try to do that and other thing I m not very familiar with the books and writers and all .. so bit difficult for me to choose ..

I've 'Beautiful disaster " in my phone right now but haven't read it 😆Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Endurance

Most of ur work is on KR. . I kinda keep myself away from KR now
Well, yes, I get it. That's understandable. 
I am no more into the fandom as well. But the thing is I have always catered to this fandom, ONLY!