Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 55

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

Fine. I will get the next chapter of the Rom-Com posted. I was writing Spell abhi! 

Hopefully Rom-Com lighten ups your mood.
I am waiting my dear ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ u were writing spell .. i wanna read spell .. πŸ˜›
abhi i'll read the Rom-Com ..πŸ˜›
How, meany-greedy reader you are!

But well, you read this.. but this is just gonna make you sulk when I actually post it and you are left with no damn interest to read it any further! πŸ˜›

^Here you go! 
Enjoy! :)

"Yes?" Her lips moved oh-so-lovingly while confusion floated across her eyes. He gulped unnoticeably. Now he knew why it was going to be difficult.
"Ash-" he had just started when she snapped back. "Isn't home. Try at his office or try calling him up. No one is allowed here, at my house." Her instant reply startled him as though it was monosyllabic. Sternly she looked back at him and turned to slam the door right at his face.

"Rude." Stating so he entered the house. "Where are your manners, girl? Don't you ask guests inside your house?" He questioned in disbelief. "Stranger, that's what you are. And look who is lecturing about manners - a person who doesn't have one." She mocked. "Listen Mister, out of my apartment now. Don't force me to ask the security guards do the honours. Well, how in the first place did they let you in?" Her eyes widened while suspicion grew.

"Now that - that proves that you have got brain as well" his words dramatic and so was his being, "like Ash stated while he described you." Her eyes attentively bored at him at the mere mention of Ash.

"Ash? He discussed me with you?" Stating her confusion, she looked for answer to her questions. "Why?" She queried almost inaudible. Ash didn't like to discuss his personal life, his family to others and so was her perspective. So there had to be a real strong reason for him to do otherwise.

"That's why I am here, to explain things" he leaned forward into her taking her by surprise, "to you." His nostrils filled with the warm-welcoming and soothing aroma - her aroma. There was something about her that seemed intriguing to him. She seemed intriguing. Though he knew things were going to be difficult, but now he even had a feeling that it was going to be a fun ride.

To clear out the confusion that she held in her eyes, He handed over the envelope to her. As she read the content of the letter - slowly and carefully, he studied the interiors. The apartment was anything but fancy. It was nowhere to the teen-girl space one would imagine rather it screamed Classy. The furnishing apt - only the required stuff, no extras.

And lastly his eyes landed on her.

This is gonna be fun😎 I love the female protagonist .. 
She seems to be a WILD cat .. too much FIRE inside her .. Ahaan this is so Intriguing... 
The guy is Cute .. πŸ˜›  
Originally posted by Endurance

This is gonna be fun😎 I love the female protagonist .. 
She seems to be a WILD cat .. too much FIRE inside her .. Ahaan this is so Intriguing... 

She is gonna be fun. So much fun

Don't cute my guy.
he is HAWT too seems like😳

She is gonna be fun. So much fun
dont make me more curious about it 
He is.. well, let's keep that a mystery. Don't wanna spoil your suspense and interest for the read.! 

He is.. well, let's keep that a mystery. Don't wanna spoil your suspense and interest for the read.! 
When will eyes get to read PaNi OS?🀒
Originally posted by Endurance

dont make me more curious about it 

That's the entire fun of reading. Readers are always on the edge. It seems so damn satisfying!