Destined Zombies#17:Baatcutter,Butterfly Kiss,Fireflies&Stars[IO] - Page 41

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Endurance

Shenzzz This was so HOT .. i mean it was so intriguing ... i was actually imagining this .. this was so engrossing .. i was so lost in th story and it ended:( i wanan read aage ka... please yaar likh naaa i wanna read it..

You wanna read everything.. nahi?

Anyways! The problem is this is for a drabble series.. and this one has already crossed it's word limit! *Sigh* Why?
The first chapter itself! 

Well.. I will write the next chapter today. Hopefully I will get done with it.. since it is a drabble series.. so I know the limits for my words.. and the next chapter is all in front of my eyes.. 

how drabble actually differ from normal ffs?🤔
and when will u post the next part of the nameless story?😳
Word limit. 500 words per chapter. But I prefer the word limit of 500-1000 at times. Kabhi kabhi 400 approx! ðŸ˜†
Till date I have only attempted one drabble series.. and it was so much fun to write it.. Tough summers, that was last year! I miss doing it! 
BRB after having bath .. i wanna talk to u so stay
i dont trust u bu t lemme trust u this time😳

i dont trust u bu t lemme trust u this time😳
This is insane. What did I do.. or what did I didn't do.. that makes you not to trust me? You broke my heart💔
Originally posted by -shenz-

This is insane. What did I do.. or what did I didn't do.. that makes you not to trust me? You broke my heart💔
u be such a drama queen at times🤣 well i have a list of things u didn't do ðŸ˜³ dont touch that sensitive topic..
join manan AT u will enjoy at this moment🤣

u be such a drama queen at times🤣 well i have a list of things u didn't do ðŸ˜³ dont touch that sensitive topic..
join manan AT u will enjoy at this moment🤣

Let me get done with my things then I will get back to list of your things that you didn't do! And I did for you 
MaNan AT! But wahan toh episode discussion chal raha hoga.. I haven't seen the episode
Originally posted by -shenz-

MaNan AT! But wahan toh episode discussion chal raha hoga.. I haven't seen the episode
PaNi pheels r being discussed😆