Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Salman back to his bullying/threatening self.

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Some things never change.

Salman should have been a gangster by profession, not an actor. 

It's not even a week yet & he seems to be back to his bullying/threatening ways. Am I the only one who sees no humility in this man?

Filmfare just released some pics of Salman greeting fans from balcony. And he's already seem to be threatening someone. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanEarlyYoungTimespallavi25

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Salman ke baare mein itna mat socho wo sirf dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahi. Too much fun. LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jalebii-RangeelaaJaved__noorsandnonamsweet_angel27neha fan1Amritsari.JugniISHQSalmanSegrounderToo_Muchbbsainkapoor001Almas.-PinaColada--SMay31-_Darling_zohasad2.0BhataktiJawanifitoori_kudiMainePyaarKiyaMallika-E-Bhais

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Oh girl I suggest you not to make a fool of yourself under your hatred for Salman!
If you had time to search and post this pic, you could have spent littl extra time in watching the video as well...
He wasn't threatening anyone...he was signaling fans to go back home so that there would no longer be traffic   Ouch
You are right though...somethings never change and you just proved that yourself!!
P.S. Could you please enlighten me how does a remorseful person look like? Are they supposed to wail like crazy? What exactly should they do? May be you and some others can teach us...

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumShehzNR-Jalebii-Salman4EvayarenBreatherRangeelaaJaved__.mystic.girl.pinky_rajatfannoorsandsweet_angel27neha fan1Rozy77Amritsari.Jugni-Arsal-..FallAndFly..bbsaiISHQSalmanSeAlmas.BeingCheviMistyy-PinaColada--MariaMars-_Darling_fitoori_kudiOJ6.0..Razia..Breezy.zohasad2.0BhataktiJawanixAaliyawat_upMainePyaarKiyaRamsha..Mages

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Salman ke baare mein itna mat socho wo sirf dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahi. Too much fun. LOL

Well, he was on my Twitter feed. 

Mere Dil Mein Toh Kabhi Nahi Aaya. Grateful for small mercies. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarhugsadventurousman..Amri..NestleToulousepallavi25princessunara

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

Oh girl I suggest you not to make a fool of yourself under your hatred for Salman!
If you had time to search and post this pic, you could have spent littl extra time in watching the video as well...
He wasn't threatening anyone...he was signaling fans to go back home so that there would no longer be traffic   Ouch
You are right though...somethings never change and you just proved that yourself!!
P.S. Could you please enlighten me how does a remorseful person look like? Are they supposed to wail like crazy? What exactly should they do? May be you and some others can teach us...

1. Why would I waste my time watching Salman's video?

2. Fine he was signaling ... But surely in an intimidating way. People who don't have time to watch the video ... may think what I did by seeing these pics. It's the expression and his old-self attitude! LOL Can't blame a body for thinking the worst.

3. I would love to tell you. But I have seen this question posted so many times on this Forum, asked by Salman fans ... I don't think I should bother with the answer. Tongue

Edited by TheJake - 09 May 2015 at 1:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman..Amri..Meherbaanpallavi25princessunara

--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Mere Dil Mein Toh Kabhi Nahi Aaya. Grateful for small mercies.LOL

Jabhi toh bola uske baare mein itna mat socho uske baare mein jiske dil mein aata hain unke dil mein aata rahega. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbsai

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Jabhi toh bola uske baare mein itna mat socho uske baare mein jiske dil mein aata hain unke dil mein aata rahega. LOL

Well, cut his bail short. Send him where he deserves to be. Out of sight, out of mind. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman..Amri..pallavi25princessunara

--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Well, cut his bail short. Send him where he deserves to be. Out of sight, out of mind.LOL

That is the work of judge what is right will happen. Till then be happy and make ppl happy. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SELINA_MVbbsai

Go to top