Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 97)

niru04 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Lovely and cute update

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Unres...OMG Wow Dimple Sweetie Such amazing Updates.
Let me tell you this lolLOL I Was reading your Update And I had reach Half of It
And I didn't Know I Was reading The Second Chapter Not the First,So when i went Back to continue Reading I was Like WhatttConfused Did the Chapters Changed then I realized I  was Reading the First Chapter,I Mixed Myself UpLOLConfused

But The Chapters Was Amazing,Chapter 50 A Was So Romantic,What I Like is That Sammy always Knows what Raghav is watching and Thinking Of KalpiLOL So Saree Shopping and Raghav corners His BabyEmbarrassed I LOVE IT LOLEmbarrassed Did I tell You I LOVE YOUR Raghav?Embarrassed The Dressing Room scene Had Me remembering Raghav Dressing Kalpi Cry Broken Heart Loved It kalpi Got Jealous,Poor Sammy wore A Saree ROFL
Our RagNa Making Out and All,Like Raghav i too was Waiting for Her to Say those Words But he Got I LIKE YOU LOLLOL He's Starving for His BabyEmbarrassedLOL
Loved It!! And Mr Handsome Is Always Biting those LIPS 

Now Chapter 50 B Was The Bomb LOLWink I Like the Family Bonding and SID makes His ENTRY LOL Kalpi is still angry and Raghav is JEALOUS OVERLY JEALOUSROFLEmbarrassed LOVED ITLOL LOL Sid and Kalpi share such a Cute Bond,He Buys her a Huge Bear and Chocolates,I really enjoyed That scene with Them LOLBig smile Embarrassed Loved it More That Raghav is Jealous,When Sid Bites Her chocolates and Both behaved Like Kids EmbarrassedSilly omg Raghav was Pissed,What  Made Me laugh Sammy said their was going to be a Murder and Raghav said Two murders,Sammy said who was the Unlucky person Raghav said YOU ROFL And He ran away,Raghav is so meanLOLLOL LOL

Dinner Time and Raghav is Still jealous,I thought He would Corner Her Embarrassed Being a Little jealous and Possessive here LOLWink Ohhh Kalpi has a Bad reaction to the Nuts and Everyone is Frantic,Raghav kept Some Pill knowing Embarrassed Such a Cutie.
He slaps and Fires the Poor Cooks,Dude Is Pissed Confused Atleast Kalpi was Calm and told him everyone Makes Mistakes and He go what it something had Happen,If he went a Little more Everyone would've Known.
So he has to Apologize and That was Cool Thumbs Up And Raghav Says That Why he had the Pills Is because Sammy is  allergic to It LOL LOL Liars LOL And Again That HANDSOME Man Bites His LipsDay Dreaming It's amazing How he Kept the Pills for herWinkTongue

Dimple Coming to update AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.
See I wrote A Nice Comment,LOLWinkEmbarrassed You Know I never read your story But I had read A Chapter of this Story And I got Hooked to it so sweetie,I Love this STORY out of all,You're a Amazing Writer Big smileStar Love it and I love how you shaped Raghav's Character IN this Story No wonder I love Him hereLOLEmbarrassed
Thank You so much for these two Chapters and Congrats Again on medical schoolBig smileBig smileBig smile Please Update soon and Double it again Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Waiting Waiting and waitingBig smileBig smile PS Will update Beintehaa Sometime Friday or SaturdayBig smileEmbarrassed

Since Update was Amazing and Made Me laughLOL Here's a Gift. Lip Bite and WinkSilly Silly I was Super Long LOLWink Don't get Bored with My CommentLOLLOL

Edited by -AriaRai- - 02 July 2015 at 1:26pm
esterlla Senior Member

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Awesone update...
farhana04 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Both chapters were awesome sweetie.
Sorry for not giving you long comments but next time pakka.Smile
Please update soon.
rani214 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wow loved d double update treat...fabulous updatesClap
It was nice to see all preparing for wedding n poor rags dnt got a chance to meet his babyWink
Trial room scene was awesome Embarrassed...rem ragna trial room in EMA  but d only difference was der kammo interrupted der moment n here we got two ragna kisses n moreover kalpi initiated d kiss Big smileBig smile
Rags used to help sammy to drape saree  lol LOL
Finally kalpi said I lik u...pata nahi ye kabhi i love u bolegi...poor romeo is eagerly waiting for u to confess ur love kalpi...pls now don't tadpaoo our romeo so much 
Ragna eyelock in car  n Sammy teasing him was lovely
Oh oh finally rags biggest enemy sid  arrived lol...loved to see jealous rags it always fun to read ... den sammy teasing him n getting death glares LOL
 loved sid n kalpi convo n der bonding
Rags keeping kalpi's allergy pills was nice...awww Romeo so loves u julEmbarrassed
Pls update soon...i knw u gave us double treat but greedy m want to read more Tongue

swara2504 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Awsm both parts dimpy darling
Raghav and Sammy curded of the shopping of girls...while raghav entertaining him telling about his time with kalpi
So raghav expert in drapping sari
Trail room scene is veryyy romantic
Oh here thesis entered in story
Raghav fuming Sammy fearing kalpi cheering...wonderful
Aww how pretty he kept allergic pill in his bag for her
I love the part...everyone loves Kalpi so much
Waiting for wedding dhamaka 
Update soon 
SJ001 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome update dimple and sorry for late comment
ragnafavour Senior Member