Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) (Page 74)

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyardil

Awesom update
Omg kalpi want to do hankipanki but raghav
stop her he don't want she regret after their love making
N kalpi confess she is missing him from last four years
To stuborn girl he want to listen three magical word n she sleep without saying anything

Thanks dearie..Smile
Haha..rags has promised her that he wont cross his limits..he is a gentleman..
Hmm... Yes, in drunken state she blurt out the truth except the i love u partLOL

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishani12

awsome update

Tq ishuSmile

sampa79 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Awesome update 
-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Dimpleee Embarrassed sorry for the Late Comments,Read both chappies and was Amazing EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOL Raghav is lost in KALPILOLLOL she sounds BeauitfulEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Raghav will sing for his Baby LOLLOL naughty he isLOLEmbarrassed but Lovable LOLWink 
He is singing Muskurane Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Their Dance was so hott and the words says it all,Beauitfully written dimpleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And the sound was the perfect choice,Kalpi's Blushing and Raghav is biting his sexy LipsEmbarrassed
Jealous Singhaina LOLLOL I LOVE IT Evil Smile
LOL LOL LOL  Raghav's Drinking apple Juice? please LOL Kalpi would've beat himLOL
So Sid can't make it and Lover boy is Happy and wanna spend time with Kalpi,AND He even Promises he'll be a good boy LOLLOL Like ifEmbarrassed
ROFL Ohhh no Raghav is gonna get found out soon,Apple juice my foot LOLLOL
Run Raghav RunLOL Oh No she likes it LOLConfused Hmmm he knows he's dead meat Hot dead meatDay Dreaming 
Ohhh kalpi's Drunk and too funnyLOLLOLLOL Kalpi wants Raghav to carry her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Romance EmbarrassedLOL
Oh Lord the way you describe Raghav is so amazing I can kiss him now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kalpi is droolingLOL she said he's sexyyy LOLEmbarrassed woahhh LOL And he knows she's staring LOLLOL
Woah Take off your shirt EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Well Kalpi wants some of Raghav LOLLOLLOL
Deadly stare you better Raghav...Take it off Take it offfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wait she's counting his Abs I wish it was mee EmbarrassedLOL She's Kissing him and all doesn't he feel weak LOLWink 
Ohhh she wants a kiss Dimple it's so nice how you written it EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ohh Kalpi wants him and He wants to make her his wife ClapEmbarrassed Love raghav EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
She is sleepy I thought she'll say I LOVE YOOOUUULOLEmbarrassed
Precap Only RagNa Yes!!!!! Dancing

Dimpleee I loved this Update so Much EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile Loved it,The way you've written How Raghav is,It's amazing ClapClap Beauitfully written!!StarStar
Update sooonnnEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolor

lovely update
full of ragna...love their dance...
& also drunk kalpi...
it broke all walls which she has build around her...
& rags has 12 packs Shocked LOL ...waiting for ragna Europe tour

Thanks dear...
Yes, all the walls broke in drunken state but when in senses?LOL
Yes, kalpi did a marvellous job in counting..
Will update soon..

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunyy

What an update Wink rags babu full on romantic mood mein gana ga ke baby kalps ko pata Rahay hain Wink baby kalps hogayee drunk aur rags ki mila full on funk. Wink itni kissee ... Kissee kissee hi kissee kissee . And she ut came time for I love u ... So gayee LOL Wink rags baby wait on wait on

Thanks sunny..
Haha... Hes, he was so lucky to get these much of kisses..
She is stubborn even at drunken state..

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abxetz

Ooo off mood mai likhi update aisi perfect ho tho mood mai likhi update kaisa hoga. Ya alla dimpi is the best mwah mwah mwah Winkinteresting interesting interesting update Clap Star kalpi ki dressing style Day Dreaming poor Romeo on dreamland vaisa hamari kalps hair hi aisa Day Dreaming ad and T kalpi sai gussa ho or cute child ki tara usai manaliya kalpi or ragna romantic dance or vo song o god dimpi u are just brilliant perfect song Star ragna ek dusre mai kaisai kho gaye or kiss vo bi sab ke samnai Day Dreaming Embarrassed hamare tara ragnaland mai chalegaye dhono Embarrassed Wink ye rags Scotch ko apple juice or vo self talk tomorrows news headlines raghav singhania ka murder vote bi girlfriend ki hatho sai ROFL vaisai drunken kalpi is cute na Embarrassed poor singhania ki control ki tho LOL LOL ab morning kalpi jab utega or rags ki 12 packs par uski lips ki nishan rags ki izzath saviour hud khathra bangaya .ROFL waiting for ragnas wonderful trip Day Dreaming love you and thanks dimpi for this wonderful romantic ragnalacious updaye Hug

Haha.. Really dear? I was eriously in no mood as  someone  spoiled my moodAngry.. But i promised an update, thts why i wrote them...
Lol.. I have same set of dress.. I just copied it..LOL
Ow.. I as listening to that song in earphone when i was writing that chappy.. Sooo influenced..LOL
Yaar, i see in every other stories, that ragna will come close to kiss after song, but they dont hearing claps.. So, took the initiative to let them kiss..Embarrassed
Glad that u like drunken kalpi.. Although rags was scared, he can get the blows from his baby after the energising kisses.. Love u too darlingBig smile

Dimple_0510 Goldie

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by switymango

Fabulous update dimpalStar
   Raghav is lost in kalpi ...n memories her...Wow loved this song. ...n Ragna danceEmbarrassed...n sab ke samne kissWink...
Kalpi is drunk. ...raghav to gaya kam seWinkLOLLOL loved drunk kalpi. ..so cute. ...12 pack. ...ShockedLOL raghav ke upar to kiss ki barishWinkLOLLOL...He is in cloud 9LOL...but self control hai. ...Clap
 Waiting 4 Next update. ...
Update soon next part

Thanks swity..Smile
I love the song so much and was listening to the song when writing the chapter..s, thought to use it..
Glad that u loved the drunken kalpi.. And i guess raghav loved too..LOL
Will update soon...

Go to top