Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally both Prem and Paki came to know about RagNa love 
I was ๐Ÿคฃ while paki was consoling her self that Raghav loves her and is close with kalpi only to tease her Oh MY GOD where was she when god distributed brains ๐Ÿ˜†

And prem he joined hands with one more stupid who liked kalpi he will put ghee for prem's anger towards Raghav what will this stupid prem do with RagNa now๐Ÿ˜ก

anyway I'm happy that I got my sweet RagNa dose in it Raghav ke biwi 

Nice update 

Updates ke barish horahee hai ek pe comment karne se pehle hee dosra araha hai kya bath hai koi special hai kya ๐Ÿ˜‰
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Dimpleee๐Ÿ˜ณ

So Rehaan is Back and He says Kalpi Has A Boyfriend And This Leaves Prem Pissed So he wants To Ruin Raghav how could he๐Ÿ˜ญ My Hubby isn't so mean๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
He's Quite a Catch   (PS I Don't Remember Rehaan ๐Ÿ˜†)

So Kalpi Finally Made IT ๐Ÿ˜† And Raghav is Burning,Just Burning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sid Is Just  ๐Ÿ˜†
Now the funniest Part๐Ÿคฃ Paakhi๐Ÿคฃ OMG It's like so funny,She's In denial.
I loved how Kalpi was Talking with Raghav and Paakhi was right being dumb as always
๐Ÿ˜†OMG This is is Dumb ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG RagNa HOTT Moment,โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ and Paakhi got to see it all They should get a Room sucking each others faces ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh poor Paakhi ran away.
Don't hit Your head on your way out housefly๐Ÿ˜ˆ OMG Raghav is Begging his Baby for more lip action ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and Kalpi blackmails him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

SO Finally AJ is okay with RagNa Yay ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hitler ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Raghav is always Jealous ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

So brother and sister Knows about RagNa Is Rehaan going to help them separate our RagNa?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Amazing Update a Usual Dimple๐Ÿค—

riaka thumbnail
Awesome update dimple. Lots of fun at the party. Kalpi look amazing ๐Ÿ˜›. Does Sid have feelings for her? He asked her to marry him ๐Ÿ˜•... Jealous Raghav is so  cute.  Pakhi is dumbo. Both despo bro sis know ragna's relation. I hope there's no harm in their way. After so long they are so close and even hitler has no problem ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... lovely update dear. Please continue soon ๐Ÿ‘
laavanya4u thumbnail
Dimpy pie waiting for the next chappy dear.
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dimple ur greedy readers w8ng for nxt update๐Ÿ˜›
Pls update soon n want ragnalacious n double update๐Ÿ˜‰
riaka thumbnail
Where are you dear. 
Waiting for your updates ๐Ÿ˜›
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dimpal update next part. ...Waiting
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls.. I know i haven't updated this story for long.. I was concentrating on my other two stories...Just started writing the next chapter of this story.. Will update it very soon.. Maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. In fact this story is very close to my heart.. My first ever story which is very special to me.. Sorry for making u guys wait long.. Will surely update..
kalbhavs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

Hey girls.. I know i haven't updated this story for long.. I was concentrating on my other two stories...Just started writing the next chapter of this story.. Will update it very soon.. Maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow.. In fact this story is very close to my heart.. My first ever story which is very special to me.. Sorry for making u guys wait long.. Will surely update..

hey dimple dont b sry dear its ok v'll wait  it is spl n close for us also so chill n think n come up with a bang for this wonderfull story of urs 
love n huggg dear
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

waiting swthrt
after so many days u r updating this story so give us some ahem ahem!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Missd this story๐Ÿ˜ญ