pls come back and update this beautiful story and all your stories
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
pls come back and updates your all stories dear
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 61 COMPLETED ON PAGE 136.. SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE...
vanajaragna thumbnail
thank you for short and sweet update dear, raghav always possessive over kalpi even he got possessive their own baby ,loved ragna little moment, pls if possible pls update your all stories especially FIFTY SHADES OF LIFE really waiting for that story update pls update soon dear hope this time you stick with us forever
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this short & sweet update.
vanajaragna thumbnail
waiting for next update dear pls try to update dear
vanajaragna thumbnail
update soon dear waiting for next update
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 62(complete)

After 4 months...

In ragna's bedroom in singhania mansion...

R: " finally...", saying so raghav jumped on his bed with his stomach hitting the bed.

K: "what?", kalpi was sitting in front of the makeup table asked while combing her hair...

R: " our lone time... tonight its just u and me...", he said while turning around and locking his hands behind his head.

K: " u wish... its late ready.. let me go n get Riddu from mom...", saying so she woke up to go outside...

Raghav quickly got up from the bed and stopped her from opening the door by hugging her from behind...

K: " raghav!"

R: " mom is there na... riddu will sleep with his daadi tonight... and riddu's mumma will sleep with me today...", he said nuzzling her neck...

K: " cheee...raghav...", saying so she elbowed him on his stomach making him wince.

R: " ouch...", he said rubbing his stomach.

K: "poor mom... riddu will not let her sleep peacefully... and he always needs me to be with him while sleeping..."

R: " baby... thats what im saying... riddu need company na? So let us give him company...", saying so he walked near her...

K: " meaning?", she asked him confused.

Raghav leaned closer to her.

R: " why dont we give him a baby sister to play with?", he whispered huskily.

Kalpi pushed him on his chest away from her...

K: " shameless...", saying so she looked down shyly...

R: " baby pls at least today give me a little attention...", he pouted innocently.

CONTINUATION...

Midnight 12am...
Kalpana's phone started vibrating... she quickly picked her phone not to wake up raghav...

K: " hello... Kalpana Raghav Singhania here.., she went to the balcony to answer the call..

She gained no answer... she looked at the phone screen..

K: " hello.. whose this?", no response...

She only could here deep breathing sound of the person other side... it gave her unknown chills... she quickly cut the call in fear... she went inside her room... she scanned her husband's sleeping before lying on the bed...

Sleep was far away from her eyes... she was thinking about the phone call... this isnt the first time is receiving such a call... this is the third time... she didnt tell anybody especially raghav because she know raghav will freak out as it is related to her... so, she asked one of her friend to track the call but unfortunately it cannot be identified because it was a private number...after thinking for hours, finally sleep engulfed her around 3am...

On the other side, a person was sitting in a dark room... face cannot be seen clearly... sleep is far away from the person's eyes as well... the thoughts how to ruin someone's happiness wandered in the mind... a small evil smile crept on the face of the person as if an idea popped in the mind...

Morning...

Kalpi woke up to see empty space beside her... she looked at the wall clock...

K: " shit!! Its 10am? Oh no... i should have been in office to attend the patel project meeting... damn it...where's raghav?, she looked around to find a sticky note on the mirror...

She woke up and walked towards the dressing table mirror n took the note in her hands..

" Good morning my sleeping beauty... im off to office... didnt want to wake u as u looked tired... dont worry.. maya will attend the patel project meeting on u behalf.. u dont have to come to office... take rest... i will call u during lunch hours... bye baby.. love you... muax muax...

After reading the note, she went to freshen up and went downstairs only to be greeted by gauri and ridham... ridham was happily playing with his dadi...

K: " good morning maa..

G: " good morning beta... r u feeling ok?

K: " im fine maa... just overslept..

Ridham jumped in his dadi's arms after seeing his mom... gauri gave him to kalpi... he leaned on his mother's shoulder..

G: " looks like riddu missed u in a single night.., she said giggling..

Her words fell on desf ears... kalpi was still thinking about the mysterious caller... she hugged ridham more protectively in fear...

Evening 5pm...

Raghav who said he will call her during lunch time, didnt even call... kalpi tried calling him but it went to voicemail... same for sammy and maya... she knew that they had some important meeting but it should have ended by now.. she felt so uneasy... she looked at her son who was playing with toys in the middle of the bed.. gauri went to temple as there is a special pooja celebration in the temple... she kept on checking her phone...

Exactly after one hour, she received a text message... from raghav...

"I have a surprise for u... come to xyz place...
-Love, raghav...

After reading the message, she tried calling him again but again it went to voicemail...

K: " raghav u n ur stupid surprise... im gonna kill u once see u.., she said in anger...

Ridham giggled hearing his mother's mumblings...

K: " come here darling... let go n teach ur daddy a lesson..., saying she picked riddhu and car keys...Edited by Dimple_0510 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Awesome update dear

hope kalpi give attention to raghav at least for sometimes*wink*

thank you dear for this update

if possible pls complete this update soon dear not the story*wink*
vanajaragna thumbnail
thanks dear for this update,

is this prem who calls kalpi?