Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 83

farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey dimple, sorry sweetie for not commenting on your story regularly. I was very busy, hope u understand. Ok I read last few chapters in one go. Totally loved them.
At the end seems like u are planning to separate Ragna, hmmm. But I trust u. There must b some reason.

Anyway awesome update. Waiting for your next update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. So prem kapoor send the picture . I hope raghab win the challenges. Update soon.
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update but worried for ragna. What goes rags have to do to prove himself. Bi hope he is able to be with kalpi ๐Ÿ˜›
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dimpi waw superb โญ๏ธ interesting track and twist I like abhimanyus behaviour and attitude an educated and experienced businessman and a wonderful father he behaved decently with rags and his family with his daughter of course kalpi is his soul but this situation is complicated and unbearable for any father who loved his daughter but he give rags one chance i like abhimanyu mehra really hero of this story and king abhimanyu mehara apni princess ke lover ko apnai love prove karnai ki chance diya hai ab want to see how rags the prince prove his love for his soulmate ๐Ÿ˜› very interesting track.and kalpi dad lover ke beech par I am confident ki ragna love will win ๐Ÿ˜› please update soon.ur wonderful writer dimpi its a different track really superb ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear! 
This prem ๐Ÿ˜ก I will hit him black and blue
 I am feeling bad for RagNa ๐Ÿ˜ญ but  I have trust on their love. They will clear all the hurdels .
Thanks for the update and update next part soon๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dimpy
kalpi's fear came true...
i sure this trick played by only one evil prem kapoor to make difference between kalpi and raghav
but happy abhi gave one chance to raghav.
now let's see how raghav will prove his love to abhi. waiting to read more
update soon
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šlovely update .please next one soon .
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Both upd were amazing
Prem jerk๐Ÿ˜ก...he blackmailed kalpi to expose her relation wit rags to her fly 
Poor girl she was scared n den her fly called urgently to giv her suprise n she vented out her anger n frustration on dem
Lik dat how both rags n her dad understand her so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Finally seeing kalpi's fear n uneasiness rags deciding to revel d truth himself was nice but poor him dnt knw already storm has cum der way๐Ÿ˜”
It was painful to see kalpi hurting for choosing betn her two most important persons in her life 
Lik dat seeing kalpi in pain abhi decided to give rags a chance... Hope rags win his fil trust again n prove his love for his baby 
Cont soon๐Ÿ˜›

aahana123 thumbnail
hi dimple me aahana u updated ur stories and i read it today sorry dear 4 not giving comment to story bcz exams wasgoing andi was very busy thats y i was not able to comment comment now coming to the update update was superb awesome dimple loved ragna emotional scene abhi challeged raghav to stay away from kalpi about 3 months poor ragna how they will stay away from each other update soonEdited by aahana123 - 8 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
dimple where r u...miss u dear...plzz come back...