T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰Bas itna chotusa .we wait long and after all umm...but as always its beautiful each and every word decribe each and every moment of ragna and their slience love.mehendi func.was beautifully explain as we feel  r their live present  .dimps everyone know u write it so beautifully with  each word perfectly.please  update soon .we wait long and then get very chotusa .๐Ÿ‘

Awesome update
  Ragna romance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ...o god abhi n divya romance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...Sammy is right raghav FIL 2 romantic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...abhi to me jawan hun. ..
  Mehandi function. ...Dish is do cute. ...kalpi ke kiss raghav tak pohcha diya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...kalpi put raghav name on her hand. ...n writer her name on raghav chest๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ...so lovely n romantic. ...loved it dimpal. ...
  Raghav kiss her...but not get enough๐Ÿ˜† lol ye to kiss ke liye bhuka hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...
  Finally aj find his name on priya hand...dimpal ragna ki shadi karava do...plzz. ...
  Update soon next part
Fantastic update,

A beautiful description of the sherwanis.For a moment I was assuming myself  attending such a lovely function.
 Uff !!!!! What a cute romance between Divya and Abhi!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved ur statement abt Rag's hunger for Kalpi's pappis and jhappis.

Totally a beautiful funfilled romantic update.

By the way,when will Kalpi's boyfriend urf her father will come to know the hot romance of his daughter??

lovely update
ragna romance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
awesome update dear.. Omg Kalpi's parents r so romantic.. Hehehe.. Nd Disha aawww... She is so cute... Loving her... She is playing role of Kabutar in RagNa love story.. Nice.. RagNa scene was beautiful.. Dear waiting for nxt chappy.. Plz update soon..
Lovely update dear. Kissing exchanges though little disha was lovely. Kalpi wrote R on her palm and Raghav saw that๐Ÿ˜ณ. Ragna moments were awesome. Kalpi's parents are adorable. What  a lovely romantic couple. Where did prem vanished thus timw. Is he planning something big๐Ÿ˜•. Awesome update dimple. Please continue soon 
Kalpi parents are the cutest couple
Even after so many years of marriage they still love each other so much
Kalpi dad is always in a romantic mood whenever he see his wifey
I'm shocked that they only make two kids lol
Aww after so long Disha make her appearance and in such a lovely way
Disha complimenting her dad and her chachu and then calling his cutie pie was awesome lol
I like how she delivered Kalpi message and kiss ;)
RagNa having their own private mehandi moment was superb
Raghav had many kisses but still Mr. Greedy can't get enough lol
I like that Kalpi also wrote her name on his chest. That was a nice moment
RagNa teasing each other while Aj was looking for his name on Priya hand was amazing
Marvelous update. I love it
Dimple it was cute update ...enjoyed reading it
Loved abhi n divya's antic...hmmm father is law is also very romantic as son in law ๐Ÿ˜‰
Awww disha is so cute...she calling her chachu cutiepie n delivering kalpi's kiss to him n den his kiss to her chachi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ragna moment was amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...kalpi writing rags initial chupke chupke ... both teasing eachothr n den kissing her (greedy romeo  still wanting more kisses lol)... kalpi applying mehndi on rags chest ...wow dimpy beautifully written โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
Cont soon ...w8ng to read more ragna chupke chupke romance...b4 u bring prem n rehan to tak revenge against our romeo jul ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Hi im new here i want to see how much u r happy and plz continue this story plz plz and accept me in this forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dimple yaar
Intezaar kar kar ke hogaya bukhar
Update Dede abh seede seede ๐Ÿ˜†