Users

Frequent Posters

SamBricka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
plz update nxt chappy dear... Waiting..
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Duble dhamaka was awesome. Raghav afraid from kalpi  and told her he is drinking apple juice πŸ˜†.
Drunken kalpi was lovely. Raghav got 12 abs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She loves him but afraid he might hurt her againπŸ˜•.. they are going for outing together πŸ˜‰ and Raghav said he will be a good boyπŸ˜†.good they will spend some quality time together. 
Lovely updates please continue soon πŸ‘

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyardil

Awesom update
Omg kalpi want to do hankipanki but raghav
stop her he don't want she regret after their love making
N kalpi confess she is missing him from last four years
To stuborn girl he want to listen three magical word n she sleep without saying anything

Thanks dearie..😊
Haha..rags has promised her that he wont cross his limits..he is a gentleman..
Hmm... Yes, in drunken state she blurt out the truth except the i love u partπŸ˜†

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishani12

awsome update

Tq ishu😊

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Dimpleee πŸ˜³ sorry for the Late Comments,Read both chappies and was Amazing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
LOL Raghav is lost in KALPIπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she sounds Beauitful😳😳 Raghav will sing for his Baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naughty he isπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but Lovable πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
He is singing Muskurane πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Their Dance was so hott and the words says it all,Beauitfully written dimple😳😳
And the sound was the perfect choice,Kalpi's Blushing and Raghav is biting his sexy Lips😳
Jealous Singhaina πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I LOVE IT πŸ˜ˆ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Raghav's Drinking apple Juice? please πŸ˜† Kalpi would've beat himπŸ˜†
So Sid can't make it and Lover boy is Happy and wanna spend time with Kalpi,AND He even Promises he'll be a good boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like if😳
🀣 Ohhh no Raghav is gonna get found out soon,Apple juice my foot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Run Raghav RunπŸ˜† Oh No she likes it πŸ˜†πŸ˜• Hmmm he knows he's dead meat Hot dead meat 
Ohhh kalpi's Drunk and too funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kalpi wants Raghav to carry her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Romance πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Oh Lord the way you describe Raghav is so amazing I can kiss him now πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Kalpi is droolingπŸ˜† she said he's sexyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ woahhh πŸ˜† And he knows she's staring πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Woah Take off your shirt πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Well Kalpi wants some of Raghav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Deadly stare you better Raghav...Take it off Take it offf😳😳
Wait she's counting his Abs I wish it was mee πŸ˜³πŸ˜† She's Kissing him and all doesn't he feel weak πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Ohhh she wants a kiss Dimple it's so nice how you written it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Ohh Kalpi wants him and He wants to make her his wife πŸ‘πŸ˜³ Love raghav πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
She is sleepy I thought she'll say I LOVE YOOOUUUπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Precap Only RagNa Yes!!!!! 

Dimpleee I loved this Update so Much πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Loved it,The way you've written How Raghav is,It's amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beauitfully written!!⭐️⭐️
Update sooonnn😳

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lolor

lovely update
full of ragna...love their dance...
& also drunk kalpi...
it broke all walls which she has build around her...
& rags has 12 packs 😲 πŸ˜† ...waiting for ragna Europe tour

Thanks dear...
Yes, all the walls broke in drunken state but when in senses?πŸ˜†
Yes, kalpi did a marvellous job in counting..
Will update soon..

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

What an update πŸ˜‰ rags babu full on romantic mood mein gana ga ke baby kalps ko pata Rahay hain πŸ˜‰ baby kalps hogayee drunk aur rags ki mila full on funk. πŸ˜‰ itni kissee ... Kissee kissee hi kissee kissee . And she ut came time for I love u ... So gayee πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ rags baby wait on wait on

Thanks sunny..
Haha... Hes, he was so lucky to get these much of kisses..
She is stubborn even at drunken state..

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abxetz

Ooo off mood mai likhi update aisi perfect ho tho mood mai likhi update kaisa hoga. Ya alla dimpi is the best mwah mwah mwah πŸ˜‰interesting interesting interesting update πŸ‘ ⭐️ kalpi ki dressing style poor Romeo on dreamland vaisa hamari kalps hair hi aisa ad and T kalpi sai gussa ho or cute child ki tara usai manaliya kalpi or ragna romantic dance or vo song o god dimpi u are just brilliant perfect song ⭐️ ragna ek dusre mai kaisai kho gaye or kiss vo bi sab ke samnai 😳 hamare tara ragnaland mai chalegaye dhono 😳 πŸ˜‰ ye rags Scotch ko apple juice or vo self talk tomorrows news headlines raghav singhania ka murder vote bi girlfriend ki hatho sai 🀣 vaisai drunken kalpi is cute na 😳 poor singhania ki control ki tho πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ab morning kalpi jab utega or rags ki 12 packs par uski lips ki nishan rags ki izzath saviour hud khathra bangaya .🀣 waiting for ragnas wonderful trip love you and thanks dimpi for this wonderful romantic ragnalacious updaye πŸ€—

Haha.. Really dear? I was eriously in no mood as  someone  spoiled my mood😑.. But i promised an update, thts why i wrote them...
Lol.. I have same set of dress.. I just copied it..πŸ˜†
Ow.. I as listening to that song in earphone when i was writing that chappy.. Sooo influenced..πŸ˜†
Yaar, i see in every other stories, that ragna will come close to kiss after song, but they dont hearing claps.. So, took the initiative to let them kiss..😳
Glad that u like drunken kalpi.. Although rags was scared, he can get the blows from his baby after the energising kisses.. Love u too darlingπŸ˜ƒ

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: switymango

Fabulous update dimpal⭐️
   Raghav is lost in kalpi ...n memories her...Wow loved this song. ...n Ragna dance😳...n sab ke samne kissπŸ˜‰...
Kalpi is drunk. ...raghav to gaya kam seπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved drunk kalpi. ..so cute. ...12 pack. ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜† raghav ke upar to kiss ki barishπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He is in cloud 9πŸ˜†...but self control hai. ...πŸ‘
 Waiting 4 Next update. ...
Update soon next part

Thanks swity..😊
I love the song so much and was listening to the song when writing the chapter..s, thought to use it..
Glad that u loved the drunken kalpi.. And i guess raghav loved too..πŸ˜†
Will update soon...

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yadanu

awesome update

Thanks dearπŸ˜›