T2-Love: the one that gives pain & cures pain (P67:pg150) - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update dimpy
Kalpi looked gorgeous in the day the way you describe her
Raghav was completely lost in her
The song is nice
Love the drunken kalpi...teasing to bar tender
Raghav's abs...12..and she counting
Love it... Hope they confess their love soon.
For a while there I thought Raghav turn into a statue lol
I like how he couldn't take him eyes off his baby 😉
Aww Kalpi apologizing to Tanya and Adi was nice
Raghav agreeing to sing a song that too for his one and only baby was awesome
Love the song choice. The lyrics was very emotional yet beautiful. Perfect for RagNa
RagNa dancing holding each other was lost in their own world was amazing
Yah!!! They kiss on the dance floor 😳 I love that
Raghav is so naughty telling Kalpi he drinking apple juice lol
OMG! Drunken Kalpi is so much fun lol
I love that she speak out somethings that she is feeling
Calling Raghav sexy was cute
And then her nickname for him cutie pie. Raghav is in heaven lol
I like their romantic moment and I love that Raghav is always a gentleman with his baby
Both chapters was incredible. I love it
Wow ! Fascinating update! You have 'built' the Romantic moment of RagNa with a sweet romantic song and dance . Later with a 'drunken' Kalpi who was 'cutely' 'seducing' Rags ! What a climax , when we were expecting a 'sizzling seduction' update ,, You 'poured ice-cold water' over it ! Thanks for an unexpected 'turn of events' ..    Kalpi falling asleep after such 'ado' was hilarious ! But Rags was a gentleman as he did not take advantage of the situation !
Sweetie !! How was the exams?? Excellent updates. Our RAGHAv babua is on cloud nine and Taka Tak after putting the kapoors behind the bar and is solely on Mission Kalpi!!! Wow kalpis party dress imagination and the song sung by rags were very awesome!! How could one forget the cute convo of Tanya and addy with rags and kalpana??? Our hero and jealousy are made for each other. Previously he was hellbent on the hitler and Sid had joined in his list lately . Kalpi had drunk scotch assuming it as apple juice and drunken Kalpi is alwAys the best and she pours out her hidden feelings very clearly.she was fida on rags abs and her counting is fabulous.she was insisting to be intimate with rags but he had proved himself as a gentleman once more. For a moment ,I was also assuming that she will say I love you to rags but a big babaji kha thullu when she said I want to sleep!!! Let's see whether their trip will change the equation. And help her to accept rags despo and majboori before four years and giving him a second chance.
res
unres
awesome updatee
raghav was lost in kalpi beauty again 
tanya teasing romoe to cum out of his dream land
kalpi asking forgiveness frm her frnds aww that was too good
raghav sing a song for his girlfrnd
love ragna dance and they kissed
Raghav jealous knwing kalpi going on a trip with sid
raghav scared frm kalpi if she cum to knw he is drinking he is soo gone
love the drunk kalpi
kalpi kissed raghav aww 
frist tym kalpi kissed raghav and not him
kalpi did admit she is happy being in his embrace
kalpi so stubborn still didnt say the words
So ragna going on a europe trip looking forwars to it
both updates are amazingg love both of it

Edited by ayesha.khan - 8 years ago
awesome update
wow kia baat hain my kalpi an angel 
she reconcile with her friends 
hmm the love birds kissed as well as danced
hmm rag lied t her drinking scotch hmm they going for europe tour
hmm kalpi drunk
want rag only n their happiness 
she want t feel complete aww rag gentleman stop 
hmm stubborn kalpi
update soon
Sorry for late cmmnt dear
Part 43 n 44
Hmmm lik ragna chotu moment...Kalpi bracelet was stuck on raghav shirt 😉
Loved to see jealous raghav wen Kalpi was talking wit sid n him calling her jaan 😛 
Wow like sammy' s idea for bringing ragna closer n priya is helping him for kalpi's happiness n convinced aj to go wit dem... hope aj will forgive him soon 😃
Poor romeo was missing his Jul n eagely w8ng to meet her in reunion party 
Kalpi n priya convo was nice
Wow reunion party...lik all meeting each othr... tanya n addy r married 
Rags n his fan following lol...wish his izzat saver was der to save him n also would like to see jealous kalpi 😉😛

Res for part 45 n 46 😛
Unres...
Super duper awesome update 👏
Wow rags was mesmerized by seeing his Juliet...culd imagine Kalpi looking gorgeous 😳

Awww ragna dance  ...beautiful song n apt for der situation...hmm both were lost in eachothr unaware of der surrounding n den sabke samne dey kissed 😉😳 ...u have written d scene beautifully

Hmmm romeo was jealous knwing sid n Kalpi gng Europe  ... but sid cancelled it n our romeo got a chance to go wit her 😉 ... n now looking frwd for ragna Europe trip 😆

Drunken kalpi was fun to read...she teasing poor waiter 😆

Loved ragna moment...lol kalpi counting his 12 abs n kissing him all over 😉...poor romeo trying hard to cntrl himself 😆

Kalpi u r so stubborn ...wish he could hear her say I love u ...koi nahi rags jus keep trying she will soon say it in all her senses 😳

Edited by rani214 - 8 years ago
Sorry double post 😛Edited by rani214 - 8 years ago
Hello Rghav ke biwi 😃
i'm late this time 😛 but ur double dhamaka was super I just loved it and RagNa romance tho ab mai kya bollu 😳  Raghav kissed her sab ke samne and she say they r just friends 😆

kapli is still in denail i thought sid ke entry hogee then tumne tho RagNa ka honeymoon ke plan kardiya woh bhi shadi se phele 😆 , now sid has to surprise her, achanak se tapak pade ga trip ke beech mai 😛

Awesome update 😃