Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikašŸ¤£ Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightšŸ¤£ Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and  Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry. Edited by acoustichearts1 - 8 years ago
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

thanks. Yeah no confusion and show name is dosti yaarian so Sam and Neil already best friends so I think radhika and arjun also will be friends and romantic pairs will go samarj and raneil.

Yeah Rads nd Arjun could be friends but no romantic angle for them.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikašŸ¤£ Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightšŸ¤£ Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and  Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.

ya even i saw that monica favourited many neil chashni tweets. and kashmira favs samarj tweets and aham retweets them so they also know which pair is loved.šŸ˜ƒ
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
^^ exactly Ri! Some ppl are so delusional that they just don't get it šŸ˜µ
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail

Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikašŸ¤£ Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightšŸ¤£ Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and  Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.

Not only them Kash nd Aham had also favourited SamArj edits... Let those people stay in their delusional land and we enjoy two beautiful couple of our show..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Oh man! Some ppl still rooting for Arjun/RadhikašŸ¤£Tell me one thing ! So Radhika's fiance will be jealous of both Neil and Arjun rightšŸ¤£Radhika belongs with Neil and Arjun with Sam. Let's move on now and enjoy the show! Besides Shravan and Monica have favourited many Chasni and Neil tweets this past week where ppl are talking abt their chemistry.

some people I don't know I saw only one people. remaining know who is the main Jodies but we can't change their opinion but people are loving samarj and raneil pairs. Radhika ke liye so much competition saral Neil and arjun. Omg poor radhika lol
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Dear @gill-99 it's SamArj n Raneil all the way and kash n aham have favourited many SamArj tweets and monica has favourited Neil chalano tweets they also know which pairs people love so there is no doubte and how can people think that rad n Arjun going to pair Sam n Arjun share sizzling chemistry
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great observation dear .!!
SamArj n RaNeil both r just perfect in their own...one is hot..sparkling n another one is too cute..!

Loving both...!ā¤ļø
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum, lovely post, even i like both the couples, SamArj are hot, i love their crackling chemistry, would love to see a different passionate love story btw them, something new which is not shown in tellyworld before, SamArj are main reasons am watching the show!!
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually the problem is not that people want to see Arjun Radz, some members dislike Samaira, and cannot accept a simple fact that Kashmira is also the lead. actually the show has four leads, bt some people think Radhika is the only lead, and story revolves around her šŸ˜›