Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 35)

Ishitabhalla Senior Member
Ishitabhalla
Ishitabhalla

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by Ishitabhalla

Aani a few pages back u mentioned Subbu may have hidden agenda behind placing the camera for Ananya is scary and yuck.  
A person who lost his family is ready to move on in six months? He is a creep and pervert ( I think so).

Hi...err sorry I dont know your name but I cant seem to shake that thought really.

Like I said what comes across as thoughtful and sweet may not be what it seems 

Since the thought struck me this quote keeps flashing through my mind or perhaps its the quote that gave me that thought 

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy

With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil." 
 William ShakespeareRichard III

My name is Anu. Smile Nice quote. Subbu is in for a long time I think.

Edited by Ishitabhalla - 15 May 2015 at 1:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPahelii

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

IMO,  A villain makes an impact when they are relatable-when they are human. CV's have turned shagun into a typical Soap vamp with no layers or a human touch. that makes her less fascinating and more aggravating. sometimes even anita seems to get frustrated with shagun, and I don't blamer her. 

the entire show and its original premise has been compromised due to the TRP race, which is why I don't bother analyzing or discuss why some characters behave the way they do or why some certain tracks are being introduced. the show lost its unique charm and so has the characters. 

I agree Zara the show and characters have been compromised but alas thats a reality we have to live with when we have shows that air for 6 days a week throughout the year. Unlike seasonal shows the writers dont get a break here nor do the actors they have to churn out content no matter what and it may seem easy to critique but to do that job is not easy and so we have no other option other than to cut them some slack after all how long can they keep up the steam given that they have no time to recharge and sit back and think things over.

One of the prime reasons shows in the west are better is because the writers get a break to plan out the entire season in advance unlike here as well as the fact that the shows arent dailies they are weeklies which means they get ample time to get public response and work accordingly which the writers here dont. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaa-K.13-

.Yashu IF-Dazzler
.Yashu
.Yashu

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
im confused what role does subbu have 
its just for simmi and ananya or something else. agar esa he toh cvs se request he pls ishra ka villian na banyo kyunki vaise hi ishra ki life mein villians bahut saare heLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhalla-K.13-EkPahelii

Anuhyaa Senior Member
Anuhyaa
Anuhyaa

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Castle - Day Dreaming
aani , Krishy & all the castle lovers - Can we go somewhere and drool on Beckett & Castle...Embarrassed

Mihika - Yeah with everyone else he has cute chemistry but with Sangram it was hot... *hides face*
One stupid scene in which he was intimidating her made me realize that
*hides face again*...

Regarding Subbu using that camera for his own purpose...
Thank God if he does that...
Subbu - plz kuch to karo yaar...

& Ishitabhalla - Hey Anu...too many Anu's around here...
I get confused all the time...
May be we should do introduction posts here...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaIshitabhalla-K.13-EkPahelii

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by pomegranate

IMO,  A villain makes an impact when they are relatable-when they are human. CV's have turned shagun into a typical Soap vamp with no layers or a human touch. that makes her less fascinating and more aggravating. sometimes even anita seems to get frustrated with shagun, and I don't blamer her. 

the entire show and its original premise has been compromised due to the TRP race, which is why I don't bother analyzing or discuss why some characters behave the way they do or why some certain tracks are being introduced. the show lost its unique charm and so has the characters. 

I agree Zara the show and characters have been compromised but alas thats a reality we have to live with when we have shows that air for 6 days a week throughout the year. Unlike seasonal shows the writers dont get a break here nor do the actors they have to churn out content no matter what and it may seem easy to critique but to do that job is not easy and so we have no other option other than to cut them some slack after all how long can they keep up the steam given that they have no time to recharge and sit back and think things over.

One of the prime reasons shows in the west are better is because the writers get a break to plan out the entire season in advance unlike here as well as the fact that the shows arent dailies they are weeklies which means they get ample time to get public response and work accordingly which the writers here dont. 

ekta has really good ideas at the beginning and she is the only one who manages to create unique couples. I wish she was open to creating finite shows, but she believes in creating 5 year old dailies. this is why I don't watch daily soaps or take them seriously. despite tv being  such a creative medium, there is no creativity in these shows.

Edited by pomegranate - 15 May 2015 at 1:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPahelii

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
just skimmed through today's episode.
oh god it is soo awkward watching subbu and simmi together.
and karan looks so adorable in the precap, I blush everytime I hear his husky voice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishitabhalla-K.13-

ShvetaSankar Groupbie
ShvetaSankar
ShvetaSankar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hello People,
Loved your take on the new promo.. It is definitely for Adi to realise and see the actual face of Shagun. Even I felt that even though Ishita jumps in to the situation risking her life to save her kuds she will not be able to do it all on her own without Raman's help.. Her presence may give the kids some courage but I'm hoping that Raman will be the one who will ultimately save the day.. Even during child swap drama when Ishita eloped with Ruhi both were in deep trouble till Raman came to their rescue.. So hoping that this time too it will be Raman and thesituation will be similar but last time it was Ishita's mistake which landed herself and Ruhi in such a situation this time it is Shagun's doing and Ishita might herself reach out to Raman for help.. Waiting to see how it unfolds..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-K.13-EkPahelii

yakutamt Senior Member
yakutamt
yakutamt

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Hi gals...
Thank u so much for everyday lu as havmt watched the show since past 15 days...
Doing the findings abt it just by the lu
And seems haven't missed much cos the track seems pretty boring without kp present...
Really nt interested in simmi subbu milan...ooof
Except kp dt pairing all pairing hv been goofed up by cvsAngry

Go to top