Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 127)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

If you write a post filled with questions...I have a long list Qs to add! LOL

Coming to the SR...I agree! I like the cat & mouse game. So long as things between the couple stay balanced, it's fun to watch! The pride that these two have is going to be the death of them...well at least Puttar at the moment! LOL

The episodes this week are nice because there is humor, romance, and actual progression/laying the foundation for the next 2 big kaands about to strike!

Give me your questions LOL I am going to make a post very very soon Tongue

rajkona Senior Member
rajkona
rajkona

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I don't know if I'm the only one, but isn't the Ishita running away, shy, inexperienced thing being drawn out way too much? I mean really, are women actually so reticent when on one hand they "are ready" for the next step, and yet avoid any kind of physical contact? I don't get it really I don't. Either she is ready and should want "it" as much as Raman, or she doesn't, which is what it looks like. In real life, don't women want physical contact as much as men?

I really would love to see Raman back off after a few attempts saying since she's not ready, they will wait. I'm sorry, but I would have thought that being in love makes one want to be close to the other person, but seems Ishita just likes the idea of being in love, not really "in love". I get she's insecure, yadi yadi yada, but if she is shown to react to Raman's physical presence, how can she claim to be ready but then make a joke of Raman's attempts for closeness?

Edited by rajkona - 20 May 2015 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandu

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

anku sumhow we all try to settle with what is being shown..though its enjoyable but its mainly due to IshRa & raman...
somewhere small moments of IshRa which were part of it r missing like u said when they sit & can calm without disturbance or interruption...
it used to be before Ishra shown talking to each-other in end of the day...
i so miss that simple moments which after daylong they used to do...

now whenever they sit & talk there is always interupting anyone & every1
as much i say its ok but somehow something that has YHM is losing out...
they r making it comical...its lighthearted its relieved to watch it...
but some scenes which r there somehow losing a little depth which before used to be there...
im enjoying mainly due to puttar's oneliners...rest of things not in place...
something is missing somewhere...

Yeah exactly. We settle with everything shown because we've given up somewhere. I love YHM, I love the characters and its way better than any other show on air. But I've been waiting for a year now to see Ishita and Raman have something uninterrupted. What they are postponing conversations for? For a pile up of misunderstandings? Those never happen anyway Confused 

When there is an issue, a miscommunication, it isn't ever solved by a decent talk ... we jump over to romance/bickering and comedy for everything. 

I really am interested to know when this couple will ever have one moment, even if its spending time together without something else trying to get in the way. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

escapeworldDivSoumya.TIA.-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

anku sumhow we all try to settle with what is being shown..though its enjoyable but its mainly due to IshRa & raman...
somewhere small moments of IshRa which were part of it r missing like u said when they sit & can calm without disturbance or interruption...
it used to be before Ishra shown talking to each-other in end of the day...
i so miss that simple moments which after daylong they used to do...

now whenever they sit & talk there is always interupting anyone & every1
as much i say its ok but somehow something that has YHM is losing out...
they r making it comical
but scenes which r there somehow losing a little depth which before used to be there...

Tanvi- I agree with you.

RKB became famous for his one liners and now they are trying to hard core crash on that. But what they've forgotten is we fell in love with the show for the simple moments. I loved the night of Ananya's naam-karan, where Ishita stayed up to feed & chat with Raman. It was something so real & relatable.

But we aren't going to get many of those scenes back. I think the CVs finally stuck a 7:30 slot balance - humor, romance, & drama with the occasional moments that highlight the delicacy of relationships.

We all have just seen what the alternative to episodes like this can be...which is OTT nautanki, so you are right in the sense we've settled & diminished our expectations so we can enjoy the tremendous on screen talent.

we know the famous shagun Nautanki is going to happen..next week...
so the circle is contine stage they r showing now comedy than OTT drama is going to enter next week than small moments here & there to get bk the trp after which that ott nautanki will be shown which viewers r highly not interested in watching shagun...
than comedy bk to ott...LOL
that is called YHM has finally settled for daily soap circle 
but how long will that circle continue for long run to sustain that depth & feel of show should be maintain...
after certain time talent of actors also not gives ratings
the ways IshRa r now on that 2nd stage after that toh viewers aur kaam hoga...
& SP viewers r very much strict when come to jodi they dont like to see separations of couple...Diyabaati they shown once use baad trps of show r more going down even leap is not much helping hand for that show...
here whole show depend of there togetherness

-K.13-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

Give me your questionsLOLI am going to make a post very very soonTongue

Let me know when you are about to post so I can reserve a spot for my questions bc I have different types of Qs for them - serious ones, snarky ones, general ones, etc! Since October they have given us so much opportunity to develop kostins. LOL

-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkona

I don't know if I'm the only one, but isn't the Ishita running away, shy, inexperienced thing being drawn out way too much? I mean really, are women actually so reticent when on one hand they "are ready" for the next step, and yet avoid any kind of physical contact? I don't get it really I don't. Either she is ready and should want "it" as much as Raman, or she doesn't, which is what it looks like. In real life, don't women want physical contact as much as men?

I really would love to see Raman back off after a few attempts saying since she's not ready, they will wait. I'm sorry, but I would have thought that being in love makes one want to be close to the other person, but seems Ishita just likes the idea of being in love, not really "in love". I get she's insecure, yadi yadi yada, but if she is shown to react to Raman's physical presence, how can she claim to be ready but then make a joke of Raman's attempts for closeness?

One. I think she has insecurities and shyness when it comes to intimacy. It's her second relation. But she's felt desired only now. She's been rejected and made to feel like an incomplete woman only because she couldn't bear a child. So somewhere she's hesitant. Maybe of disappointing Raman too.. what if he doesn't desire her anymore too? 

Two. I think she's just naive when it comes to these things. She wants to be romantic and close. But for her the family aspect, responsibility aspect cannot be dismissed by a lie. She has to be her perfect self there. She's not the masti khor Raman can be and get away with. She feels responsible for a lot of things and falters in striking a balance. 

And I guess that is what they are aiming at .Raman will try a few times but when Ishita doesn't understand. He'll back off and then she'll take initiatives. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarescapeworldrajkonaDivSoumya.TIA.-K.13-Badtameez_Dil

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged

so the circle is contine stage they r showing now comedy than OTT drama is going to enter next week than small moments here & there to get bk the trp after which that ott nautanki will be shown which viewers r highly not interested in watching shagun...[/DIV]
than comedy bk to ott...LOL
that is called YHM has finally settled for daily soap circle
but how long will that circle continue for long run to sustain that depth & feel of show should be maintain...
after certain time talent of actors also not gives ratings
the ways IshRa r now on that 2nd stage after that toh viewers aur kaam hoga...
& SP viewers r very much strict when come to jodi they dont like to see separations of couple...Diyabaati they shown once use baad trps of show r more going down even leap is not much helping hand for that show...
here whole show depend of there togetherness

I still don't understand how they think comedy can fill in the gap of closure. I still haven't fully recovered from the "get well soon" party as the end of the guilt track..but I've coped. LOL

They do a great job of building up these emotions and then end it with BKT.   Confused

I agree with you about the sustainability of the show. Before when I read people quit watching after the C&C...I didn't think I would fall in that category with YHM...but I think I am still watching because I want some closure on the show & to not leave it hanging. But what will they have left after the pregnancy track? Given their recently history of track execution...I just foresee sloppiness that the cast can carry for only so long plus with supposed offscreen stuff people apparently have even less of a reason to watch.

In terms of separation - you are right that it doesn't work for most SP shows (though leaps may given Yeh Rishta's many leaps)...but EK is currently on a separation kick from KKB to MATSH...I can just hope we are spared even if it's #sirf Bache ke liye LOL

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
1st scene of Subbu-raman ws interesting today...specially the way it shown facing each-other on same frame..which more looked like having some mirror feelings & thoughts...at same time looked clashing of titans...it ws quite symbolism when both stand infront of each-other which looks like both will soon be standing opposite sides 
oneside raman for saving his family other side subbu to ruin his family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankar-K.13-

Go to top