Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 114)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Anku -  me too!  Even though it's funny that the Cs have been delayed since December...I really like this taadap & innuendo filled game. It's pretty bold for prime time in my opinion & very much like 11 PM wala YHM!

It's fine actually. When romance and wait and anticipation for it dries down and gets over with, shows saturate and turn stupid.. I am fine with the drag tbh LOL Yeah last 3 episodes have been bold. Which is thankfully what I LOVED. 

Plus it's hilarious & watching these hits & misses so far hasn't gotten old thanks to Puttar & Biwi's reactions! LOL

It is hilarious. The dialogues and acting is ACE and doesn't make you feel its repetitive. LOL

Also yeh YHM ki duniya is very small...Subbu seeing a counselor at the same place as Adi...who would've guessed? Wacko
Hits and misses in the drama though ARE annoying. Sleepy

Edit - typing from my iPad so I've had typos galore today! Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapall-K.13-usaonly

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Anku, you LU as alwasy was awesomeness... I'm gonna say the words that Puttar will never say to his haddi erm family...

And ofcourse, everyone else- it's been fun... lets regroup tomorrow in hopes that puttar's next plan goes a little better... or atleast a little further...Wink

#get out of the house
#get rid of the phones
#a good way to start

AWW thank you and my pleasure Big smile

That gif.. she's adorbs 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapallusaonly

smilydear Goldie
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thank you all For the LU and a healthy and funny discussion. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPiansidivyapallusaonly

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

WORD Anku! Tongue
Let's just be happy thinking..
They are aiming for IT in the cupboard or the couch..or some corner maybe!! ROFL Room nahi chahiye!

They were anyhow never shown sleeping on the bed, phir bhi..Lets assume..they are bored of it..
And they wana try something exciting! ROFL 

So some other corner! LOL

This gives me more peace! ROFL

Idk what it is with their bed and them. Itna time ho gaya they've realized their love. They never even cuddle on the bed Ouch LOL I love cuddling scenes man. That room and bed are jinxed LOL Usse zyada romance they do in bathroom, cupboards and even hall room. Bed tak aate aate band baj jaati hai ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyavanisreeMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapall-kri--K.13-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Anku-]I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soon. LOL

And didn't they say that marriage date is after a month, toh abhi se functions? 

Loved the episode today - A good mix of everything that makes a decent episode in YHM land. 
[/QUOTE
Yeah I am also Ok with the delay, but atleast the CVs can give us an lollipop by giving a scene like the holi one or the dream sequence shown in the starting. We will be happy with that.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyaMehak_KPiansidivyapall-Anku-usaonly

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

Originally posted by sidivyapall

Same here, Anku. I want the sexual tension to build up, especially now that they have verbalized their feelings, khullasa! You know, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, and all! Embarrassed Yeh phal toh directly diabetes dedega!

Yeap the building romance is always best. Some stolen but beautiful moments are always more charming than the hyped and then edited ones LOL And yeah I am ready to wait for a while if sequences like these continue. 

Chup chupke romance between Puttar & Biwi = Day Dreaming

My bucket list of scenes I want on this show (bc yes after 1.5+ years...I now have a running list LOL) includes chup chupke, stolen moments of romance/flirting & then Biwi taking charge of some flirting after she gets comfortable!  Embarrassed

If there could be a better balance of the drama & sweet moments like today - the CVs could get by with much more.   Because the show does need some masala as it can't run on sweets alone or we'll get the beetus! LOL

#Battle Supreme 

Edited by krishy13 - 19 May 2015 at 8:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapallusaonly

meramaneet Newbie
meramaneet
meramaneet

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
pls help kisis ke paas yhm online dekh ne ka link hai????kyu ki desi**fo*** has no link of 2days epi nd i dnt knw other sites pls
-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

[
Idk what it is with their bed and them. Itna time ho gaya they've realized their love. They never even cuddle on the bed Ouch LOL I love cuddling scenes man. That room and bed are jinxed LOL Usse zyada romance they do in bathroom, cupboards and even hall room. Bed tak aate aate band baj jaati hai ROFL

It's not the room that's jinxed...

It's anytime Puttar tries to pre-plan something.  Even after 7+ failed attempts...#one-track mind doesn't get that his planning leads to haddis.

Poor guy...he wants to make Biwi's first night special but his plans are destined to flop. He's just gonna get so frustrated one day & just make it happen...no pre-planning or anything! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarsidivyapallusaonly

Go to top