Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 (Page 112)

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thank you Anku for LU. Agree with you the more they delay we get more romance from Ishra.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapallRomComFan-Anku-

sidivyapall IF-Rockerz
sidivyapall
sidivyapall

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soonLOL

And didn't they say that marriage date is after a month, toh abhi se functions? 

Loved the episode today - A good mix of everything that makes a decent episode in YHM land. 

Same here, Anku. I want the sexual tension to build up, especially now that they have verbalized their feelings, khullasa! You know, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, and all! Embarrassed Yeh phal toh directly diabetes dedega!

Edited by sidivyapall - 19 May 2015 at 8:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyamischiefMehak_KPianshidin0117.TIA.RomComFanusaonly

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soon. LOL

Loved the episode today - A good mix of everything that makes a decent episode in YHM land. 
Ohh I'm not in a hurry for that too but provided we do get some good romantic moments. That's my only hope now. Puttar is in full form. Thoda sa romance to banta hai Wink

Edited by .TIA. - 19 May 2015 at 8:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyamischiefMehak_KPian.YashuRomComFansidivyapall-HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly-Anku-

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz
-K.13-
-K.13-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soon. LOL

Anku -  me too!  Even though it's funny that the Cs have been delayed since December...I really like this taadap & innuendo filled game. It's pretty bold for prime time in my opinion & very much like 11 PM wala YHM!

Plus it's hilarious & watching these hits & misses so far hasn't gotten old thanks to Puttar & Biwi's reactions! LOL

Also yeh YHM ki duniya is very small...Subbu seeing a counselor at the same place as Adi...who would've guessed? Wacko

Edit - typing from my iPad so I've had typos galore today! Confused

Edited by krishy13 - 19 May 2015 at 8:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyamischief.TIA.RomComFansidivyapall-kri--HoneyDukes-usaonly

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishy13

Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

omg! This is seriously the heights yaar..ROFL
IshRa ka room for the haddis to do DING DONG..SleepySleepy And IshRa ko ping pong khilyenge kya CVS.?? LAME! LOL

I feel like drowning in chullu bhar paani cz drowning the cvs won't help! LOL

UFFF!!

Ding dong & ping pong...Aru- you are #Too much! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Thumbs Up

While the cousins do ding dong, the rest of the happy haddis can sing songs about their pyar, and all the while, Puttar/Biwi can play ping pong until Ruhi gets married! Wink

LOL exactly!! ROFL
If they can't show IshRa doing ding dong.. no one should be doing it..ROFL ROFL :P But there, the haddis get a special room for that..LOL

The day Puttar and Biwi's ping pong ends, another historic day it will be! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapallRomComFan-K.13-usaonly

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Anku, you LU as alwasy was awesomeness... I'm gonna say the words that Puttar will never say to his haddi erm family...

And ofcourse, everyone else- it's been fun... lets regroup tomorrow in hopes that puttar's next plan goes a little better... or atleast a little further...Wink

#get out of the house
#get rid of the phones
#a good way to start

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefMehak_KPianshidin0117sidivyapall-HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Same here Anku...Shaadi wala ghar... Romantic pati... Ideal combo... Chup chupke romance bhi toh chahiye...

Yeah it calls for good moments. In the anticipation of the perfect moment there will be a lot of smaller greater moments.. cute/hot that I am not ready to rush through for a c-night scene that might be at mercy of the editors. Ouch So I don't mind the drag in this case UNLESS they fill it with only drama and not romance. Let's hope we have light hearted episodes for sometime at least.

Chup chup ke romance is the best. Not the one that's on headlines like it's been lately for IshRa with everyone telling them what to do. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarDivSoumyamischiefshidin0117.TIA.sidivyapall-kri--HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Advance thanks you to all of you for providing live updates!!!!.
Abhi and Mihika scenes are nice, Ishu-Raman scenes are adorable! lets see whats happens!

we r the some abhika lovers...

im starting to fall for abhishek... 

he  s cute Embarrassed
hello Nichuss when they show this couple always had debate scence between them.LOL

he he he he

fight n falling romance is always strong Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShvetaSankarsidivyapallusaonly

Go to top