Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Raman enters the room and sees it all clean and decorated and is confused. Raj hugs him and thanks him. So Ishita says thanking your brother only. So I cleaned it and got it ready for you. Raman gets annoyed.

Raj says - Aap mahan ho. Raman says abhi tumne Ishita ki mahanta ke kisse sune kaha hai πŸ€£

Raman is sitting on the dinner table. And is angry. When Toshi leaves he tells Ishita. Tumhara dimaag ghutno mai hai. I made the room stink and dirty so that the cousins could get lost from there but she had to go and ruin it. He says he got those candles and flowers for her and she used it for them? Ishita says how can we treat guests like that. Why do u make such childish strategies. 

Raman is like haan.. bache .. jo hai bas wohi rahenge. Aur toh hone se rahe.. He says I am going, sleeping alone.. away from ur khit pit. Ishita gets angry too πŸ€£ She says he gets angry at everything. Ab mai bhi nai manaungi. 

Precap -Subbu is going through some diary.. finds some pages missing and gets angry. Throws a vase in anger and his already injured hand bleeds. Ishita is there and is surprised to see this. 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: RomComFan

Seems tht at before Puttar engages in battle he needs to vclarify the rules to his opponent... erm Biwi.. first  they need to work together to settle on the territory... and then they can engage in ... combat and mastery...🀣

very true anu🀣
puttar needs to make some rules & clearly tell her... for this battle otherwise 
biwi is breaking all the rules ...πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sidivyapall

Kostin... what does "chachegi" mean? πŸ˜†

will look good with him only 
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RomComFan

Seems tht at before Puttar engages in battle he needs to vclarify the rules to his opponent... erm Biwi.. first they need to work together to settle on the territory... and then they can engage in ... combat and mastery...🀣

YES.!
They need to sit and chalk out a plan to be on the same page for them to engage in the same battle. 🀣 🀣
Or else their battle supreme will be left directionless 🀣
Both playing solo.. Combat kabhi Nahi aayega 🀣
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tannvi Anku and everyone here  I have to go out. Will see you later.πŸ€—πŸ€—
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

Raman enters the room and sees it all clean and decorated and is confused. Raj hugs him and thanks him. So Ishita says thanking your brother only. So I cleaned it and got it ready for you. Raman gets annoyed.

Raj says - Aap mahan ho. Raman says abhi tumne Ishita ki mahanta ke kisse sune kaha hai πŸ€£

Raman is sitting on the dinner table. And is angry. When Toshi leaves he tells Ishita. Tumhara dimaag ghutno mai hai. I made the room stink and dirty so that the cousins could get lost from there but she had to go and ruin it. He says he got those candles and flowers for her and she used it for them? Ishita says how can we treat guests like that. Why do u make such childish strategies. 

Raman is like haan.. bache .. jo hai bas wohi rahenge. Aur toh hone se rahe.. He says I am going, sleeping alone.. away from ur khit pit. Ishita gets angry too πŸ€£ She says he gets angry at everything. Ab mai bhi nai manaungi. 

Precap -Subbu is going through some diary.. finds some pages missing and gets angry. Throws a vase in anger and his already injured hand bleeds. Ishita is there and is surprised to see this. 

Stupid Ishita!!!😑 Why should he come and manao you for??? You're the one that keeps destroying all his plans because of your stupid mahaanta!!!!😑
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnk u everyone for LU πŸ€—
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Anku and Tanvi for the LU.! πŸ˜ƒ Sorry if I missed anyone.!! :)

#CombinedBattleSupremeFTW πŸ˜†    
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone for updates!πŸ€—πŸ€—
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yashu

confused on new spoilers 

I'm dying at the one regarding Raman's, umm, preference... πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago