Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 85

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Subbu's parallel track!
Soon YHM will be the mystery show like the accident track again I guess! In all the mess, battle supreme will need to wait :( :( :(

LOL..Cute episode..exceptions there as always! Their haddi romance should be cute too.whatever they do is cute! 😳

Thanks for the LU Anku! :D
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Everyone for the updates! very well written live updates! 

Nice episode!

Hope Raman catchs Subbu but we know thats not gonna happen cause of creatives! 
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All u lovely ppl giving the lu.  
I'm seriously hoping against hope we will get some romantic moments before shit hits fan.
Few scenes atleast we deserve man 😆 😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

But on a serious note..
Why the hell do they always believe in donating room.?

On a positive note..
Last time the couch romance came as a surprise..
So I am NOT expecting any surprises! :P 😆

I swear. He's such a big businessman, books hotel rooms. WE normal people also do that man. Who lets in guests at home when apne sone ki jagah nai 😆

But I guess its his Mama so that's too close a relative. And Ishita toh 
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnks for LU everyone 🤗
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Anku for LU. Agree with you the more they delay we get more romance from Ishra.😳
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Anku-

I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soon. 😆

And didn't they say that marriage date is after a month, toh abhi se functions? 

Loved the episode today - A good mix of everything that makes a decent episode in YHM land. 

Same here, Anku. I want the sexual tension to build up, especially now that they have verbalized their feelings, khullasa! You know, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai, and all! 😳 Yeh phal toh directly diabetes dedega!
Edited by sidivyapall - 8 years ago
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I kinda like that this whole romantic D-DAY sequence is going to be postponed. The more the delay the more the romance. I for one am not waiting for it to come too soon. 😆

Loved the episode today - A good mix of everything that makes a decent episode in YHM land. 

Ohh I'm not in a hurry for that too but provided we do get some good romantic moments. That's my only hope now. Puttar is in full form. Thoda sa romance to banta hai 😉
Edited by .TIA. - 8 years ago
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anku -  me too!  Even though it's funny that the Cs have been delayed since December...I really like this taadap & innuendo filled game. It's pretty bold for prime time in my opinion & very much like 11 PM wala YHM!

Plus it's hilarious & watching these hits & misses so far hasn't gotten old thanks to Puttar & Biwi's reactions! 😆

Also yeh YHM ki duniya is very small...Subbu seeing a counselor at the same place as Adi...who would've guessed? 

Edit - typing from my iPad so I've had typos galore today! 😕
Edited by krishy13 - 8 years ago
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krishy13

Ding dong & ping pong...Aru- you are #Too much! 🤣  🤣  🤣 👍🏼

While the cousins do ding dong, the rest of the happy haddis can sing songs about their pyar, and all the while, Puttar/Biwi can play ping pong until Ruhi gets married! 😉

LOL exactly!! 🤣
If they can't show IshRa doing ding dong.. no one should be doing it..🤣 🤣 :P But there, the haddis get a special room for that..😆

The day Puttar and Biwi's ping pong ends, another historic day it will be! 🤣