Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mihika is talking sense now...
Was that her a few months back because of whom the whole thing went haywire!

But still on safe side, Mihika please stay away from Shaggy..
We don't want to see your incase yaarana again..πŸ˜†

Suffered months because of it! 😳
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

yeah...
Since they believe in verbal one more than the actual one! 🀣

But anything about Battle supreme is just..☺️

Too many guests not enough rooms in their house for the actual battle... they can only add so many phantom rooms, amirite? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raman is ordering for flowers, candles etc from his office. And mumbling how this night will be the most special. How will we start πŸ€£ Mihir has come to talk to him and Raman fumbles shying and says today it's imp to reach home.

Mihir stops him telling him there's something doubtful about Shagun.

Ashok and Shagun on the other hand discussing that the ACP is after Shagun now. Shagun says don't worry I'll do it properly this time.. When family is busy with the wedding, I'll take the kids. 

On the other hand Raman thinks that if Shagun is leaving for Australia it's good. We'll have lesser problems..
The flowers arrive and the candles so Mihir teases Raman. When he gives him some tips from his side, Raman shooes him away.. 
The dialogue was fast but really hilarious. Sorry couldn't catch it πŸ˜†
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Puttar toh full tayaari ke saath jaane wala hai aur milega BKT
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sai that is the reason they introduce cupboard.πŸ˜‰
-Anku- thumbnail
Subbu is with the doctor and discussing how he can't be fine without medicines. The doctor tells him to have his medicines and do his relaxation exercises. And he'll be better. Subbu says but I can't forget the past. And it angers me so much. The doctor advises that you need to let the world know the truth and not hide it in you. It worsens your condition. The doctor says but you're starting a new life. How can u not disclose it to them? He says because they are related to my past. And I've hidden it from them and so will you. 
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidivyapall

Too many guests not enough rooms in their house for the actual battle... they can only add so many phantom rooms, amirite? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

They have done that before Sai. They can do it again..
But don't you know..
They can't be at peace if they give haddiless romance..so whatever it takes..
We get free haddis everytime! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Jo maanga nahi milta, jo nahi maanga,,free mein milta hai..πŸ˜›

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Mihika is talking sense now...
Was that her a few months back because of whom the whole thing went haywire!

But still on safe side, Mihika please stay away from Shaggy..
We don't want to see your incase yaarana again..πŸ˜†

Suffered months because of it! 😳

Yeah I almost quit watching the show...pls dont get bashed on the head or something, and u forget everything and think of urself as Ass's wife. This what happens on Ektas showπŸ˜­πŸ˜‰
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Miku got her brain back.. when oh when will puttar's brain start back in full function again? πŸ˜’  He seems to be so off his game with Shaggy since December... no more amazing taunts, no suspicions... whhhy?😭

#Puttar get your brian bac

-Anku- thumbnail
Toshi selecting sarees and she observes Ishita is all dressed and asks why so dressed. She's waiting for Raman but says that since its a wedding house now. Raman comes from behind and checks her out.. smiling. And groans because he's annoyed that everyone's there ..

She looks behind and he signals her that she looks gorgeous. 

Toshi calls him to choose a saree for Ishita. But he says no I am tired, I am going to the room ..He tells Ishita I want a file help me find it. I even msged yo about it. Ishita understands the cue and tells him to go and she'll follow. She blushes.