Ye Hai Mohabbatein

YHM -Daily Episode Discussions and Live Updates Thread #69 - Page 9

.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beckysharp

Tia, naughty naughty ! How can you say that to poor abandoned Shags ? 

Sorry I forgot...poor Shagun. I'm sorry I was rude 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: krishy13

ðŸĪĢ

Every "ex" in this show gets 1000000s of chances at redemption...without actually doing anything!

They are also so jaded by the success of Raman-Ishita's marriage. Now there's more support to this marriage of convinience as Mihir-Rinki patched up for the time being...and if things get rough in a marriage - just turn to Ishita to help fix it! 😆

Oh also Mihika getting a job with Raman/Mihir should have happened in October...back when Mihir first told her to quit. If it happened then, we could've been saved from so much! 😆

I guess better late than never? Now Mihir-Mihika will get to spend more time together with the newly secure Rinki encouraging it! ðŸĪŠ

Its funny how every character on this show has an ex and they're so all so experienced because of it, so are their respective spouses. It's like Yeh hai Sautan ki Mohabbatein ðŸ˜†
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Anku-

Filler is fine by me Kri but that doesn't mean you forget a part of what's known as the base of the show. Like Shagun's deceit made half the story of YHM and IshRa. Subbu's history with Ishita is as important a base to the show. I don't understand the laziness on the part of the writers to treat it well. Just because a year or more has passed and they already have loyal viewers does not mean they dish out so much nonsense. 

Anku...Yeh saare episodes bore zaroor hai lekin Subbu waste nahi hai yaar... Yeh toh time aane pe pakka pata chalega... cv's did a worst job in covering Raman's absence but upcoming track looks promising
sidivyapall thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ishita, Tanvi, Sana, for the LU!!! And the rest of the ladies for your one liners to help cope with what has become of this show! ðŸ˜† have a good day/night, everyone!!Edited by Sai-licious - 8 years ago
ChocolateOxygen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

precap

ashok telling shagun how her stupidity ..thata skool teacher told ishita about the trip is in 2-3 days ur passport will delay for a week
param-romi-ishita scene where she came with divorce papers

Who told Ashok doesn't have brains? 😆
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I try to not let things get to me I cant help myself
I have to say thank you, thank you so much to the makers of Brave for this scene and this moment and for Merida...without this gif so many emotions would be lost in translation ðŸ˜ģ

As to why I needed this today - its for Toshiji and her modern thinking sooch 

If this is modern - her pendulum like thoughts I dread to know what is orthodox ðŸ˜ģðŸĨą
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Anku-

Its funny how every character on this show has an ex and they're so all so experienced because of it, so are their respective spouses. It's like Yeh hai Sautan ki Mohabbatein ðŸ˜†

Anku I think one couple left that is Bala and Vandu.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I need Raman to come home and have a reaction I expect him to have. He shouldn't be supporting this alliance so easily PLEASE. I even thought of something in my mind, enough to write an OS down, but I don't have the time sigh.
-godschild- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big big thank you to ask those who gave the lu 😛 ðŸĪ—
Hats off to ul fr watching this. It's a lot of fun to be here though. 😊
Thanks
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
onething that new inspector/char can act...