Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

MATSH:Who is the perfect partner for Ishani"Ranveer or Shikhar? (Page 5)

barbie524 Senior Member
barbie524
barbie524

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I think its shikhar bcz he trust her, undrsnd her.. He blvs dat ishani cn nt b a murderer. But ranveer knows hrr from childhood and he doesnot know abt her a single thing dat she is innocent

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29ankitabaranhonestyfirstVirusForever

ReneeLalitFan Senior Member
ReneeLalitFan
ReneeLalitFan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
RANVEEERRR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellme

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Ranveer - That poor guy went through alot because of her, lets not forget that! Right now only she can let go of his demons by returning back to him so he can live again.

It's her who made him like this, he never thrown her out of his life. It's because of her stupidity only they're in this mess. And IshVeer story have more spice to keep the show going, for a show long run. IshKar life will be a pool of problems too if they end up together.  

I prefer the intense love story anyday over this lovey dovey and fully happy one. 

Edited by Echofades - 09 May 2015 at 9:02pm

RTPMS

Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Who is the better patner I am not sure since family also involved .

What ever it is no one can love Ishani as much as RV does , but a agree Shiker also loves Ishani . 
Who will she choose I am not sure. 
 Ranveer had a painful journey of heart break , rejection , torture and humiliation in the hands of very people whom he loved . He suffered silently all for his love . 
  He transformed himself in to RV all to protect and love his dream girl. He will be feeling like  he is  in an oasis now , he is there but not there. Ranveer became RV but his child hood love who always told him"Ranveer ek din tum bada aadmi banega " is not there for whom he did every thing .

No man ever love a woman like Ranveer Cum RV loves Ishani that is what I feel .
 Now I am not that upset when he chases Ishani , because he is a wounded lonely lion now an obsessive mad lover. I do really feel for that character as well.

Edited by Rosh4rose - 09 May 2015 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSankitabaranNidhi..

barbie524 Senior Member
barbie524
barbie524

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Shikhar.
Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

I really don't understand why this kinds of comparisons are coming out each day..Shikhar may be a good person...but he can never be compared with Ranveer...Ranveer's love is the pure & selfless kind .&t Ranveer & Ishani are meant for each other... where does the question of choice arises ??..Still Ishani is legally  Ranveer's wife..  she loves him as much as he loves her...so here there is no question of any third person in between them...CVs have introduced Shikhar only for a twist in the story & at the end of the day #IshVeer will be together...as this story is all about #Ranveer-Ishani & their selfless aashiqui , & it will remain  their story  ...People should refrain comparing Ranveer & Shikhar for Ishani's love...If they compare , then my answer will always be the same , i.e Ranveer...Embarrassed

Well said priya Clap. I completely concur with u on all ur points. This kind of comparisons n polls irks me a lot..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellme

VirusForever IF-Sizzlerz
VirusForever
VirusForever

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barbie524

I think its shikhar bcz he trust her, undrsnd her.. He blvs dat ishani cn nt b a murderer. But ranveer knows hrr from childhood and he doesnot know abt her a single thing dat she is innocent

your point of view is correct..
honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Both r perfect for her ...
Shikar loves her a lot ...n its unconditional n pure ... He just wants to see her happy ...
His family also loves n respect ishani a lot ...they knew she is accused of being a murderer n was in jail but also they trust her ...
Rv also loves her a lot since childhood .. Has gone through much pain for her,...
But the question is will rv believe n trust ishani? ... Coz looks like he don't trust her anymore 
At first rv only made ishani fall in love with chirag ... Which was his biggest mistake even Jo abhi take bhugat raha hai ...
Ishani loved the image of chirag ..she didn't felt for beauty but character which was actually ranveer character ...
Later ishani realised that she has always loved ranveer ...
But rv didn't believed that ishani loves him n she went through difficult n hard time to win rv trust ...she went through a painful phase to make rv trust her ...
But after chirag got killed ...she took all blame on herself protecting rv ...
But used very rude n harsh words so that rv hates her n move on n live happy life ...
After coming out of jail ... Wen she got to know that rv is happy in his life n has moved on ...she didn't return ...
Rv trust factor is very weak as he think she played with his feelings n has only loved chirag n also killed him ...
Even if ishani leaves shikar n goes to rv n say him she loves him n did everything for him ...
Rv will never believe or trust her ...
Rv thinks she is characterless ..as he thinks she loves chirag n also played with his feelings saying she loves him ...
Shikar n his family is good for ishani ... 
If we talk about rv family ...amba is not a good 
However the story is about ranveer n his love .. .so in end ishveer will unite ...

VirusForever

Go to top