Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _priyaa_

I really don't understand why this kinds of comparisons are coming out each day..Shikhar may be a good person...but he can never be compared with Ranveer...Ranveer's love is the pure & selfless kind .&t Ranveer & Ishani are meant for each other... where does the question of choice arises ??..Still Ishani is legally  Ranveer's wife..  she loves him as much as he loves her...so here there is no question of any third person in between them...CVs have introduced Shikhar only for a twist in the story & at the end of the day #IshVeer will be together...as this story is all about #Ranveer-Ishani & their selfless aashiqui , & it will remain  their story  ...People should refrain comparing Ranveer & Shikhar for Ishani's love...If they compare , then my answer will always be the same , i.e Ranveer...😳

Well said priya 👏. I completely concur with u on all ur points. This kind of comparisons n polls irks me a lot..
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: barbie524

I think its shikhar bcz he trust her, undrsnd her.. He blvs dat ishani cn nt b a murderer. But ranveer knows hrr from childhood and he doesnot know abt her a single thing dat she is innocent

your point of view is correct..
honestyfirst thumbnail
Both r perfect for her ...
Shikar loves her a lot ...n its unconditional n pure ... He just wants to see her happy ...
His family also loves n respect ishani a lot ...they knew she is accused of being a murderer n was in jail but also they trust her ...
Rv also loves her a lot since childhood .. Has gone through much pain for her,...
But the question is will rv believe n trust ishani? ... Coz looks like he don't trust her anymore 
At first rv only made ishani fall in love with chirag ... Which was his biggest mistake even Jo abhi take bhugat raha hai ...
Ishani loved the image of chirag ..she didn't felt for beauty but character which was actually ranveer character ...
Later ishani realised that she has always loved ranveer ...
But rv didn't believed that ishani loves him n she went through difficult n hard time to win rv trust ...she went through a painful phase to make rv trust her ...
But after chirag got killed ...she took all blame on herself protecting rv ...
But used very rude n harsh words so that rv hates her n move on n live happy life ...
After coming out of jail ... Wen she got to know that rv is happy in his life n has moved on ...she didn't return ...
Rv trust factor is very weak as he think she played with his feelings n has only loved chirag n also killed him ...
Even if ishani leaves shikar n goes to rv n say him she loves him n did everything for him ...
Rv will never believe or trust her ...
Rv thinks she is characterless ..as he thinks she loves chirag n also played with his feelings saying she loves him ...
Shikar n his family is good for ishani ... 
If we talk about rv family ...amba is not a good 
However the story is about ranveer n his love .. .so in end ishveer will unite ...

VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

Both r perfect for her ...

Shikar loves her a lot ...n its unconditional n pure ... He just wants to see her happy ...
His family also loves n respect ishani a lot ...they knew she is accused of being a murderer n was in jail but also they trust her ...
Rv also loves her a lot since childhood .. Has gone through much pain for her,...
But the question is will rv believe n trust ishani? ... Coz looks like he don't trust her anymore 
At first rv only made ishani fall in love with chirag ... Which was his biggest mistake even Jo abhi take bhugat raha hai ...
Ishani loved the image of chirag ..she didn't felt for beauty but character which was actually ranveer character ...
Later ishani realised that she has always loved ranveer ...
But rv didn't believed that ishani loves him n she went through difficult n hard time to win rv trust ...she went through a painful phase to make rv trust her ...
But after chirag got killed ...she took all blame on herself protecting rv ...
But used very rude n harsh words so that rv hates her n move on n live happy life ...
After coming out of jail ... Wen she got to know that rv is happy in his life n has moved on ...she didn't return ...
Rv trust factor is very weak as he think she played with his feelings n has only loved chirag n also killed him ...
Even if ishani leaves shikar n goes to rv n say him she loves him n did everything for him ...
Rv will never believe or trust her ...
Rv thinks she is characterless ..as he thinks she loves chirag n also played with his feelings saying she loves him ...
Shikar n his family is good for ishani ... 
If we talk about rv family ...amba is not a good 
However the story is about ranveer n his love .. .so in end ishveer will unite ...

yeah i know it will take time for unite track may be 50 -60 episodes like that
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please stop comparing, my request to media, although you won't listen. They can't be compared. 
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: strings123

Please stop comparing, my request to media, although you won't listen. They can't be compared. 

lol😆😆