Remember Today???? (Page 2)

Forthislifeonly IF-Dazzler
Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

Thanks for making this thread sush:)
I do remember this day and him.
after all bangali Rabidranath and saratchndra porei to boro hoi..
I still remember this line.choto belai likhechilam ..bangla sahityer protiti shakhai tini bichoron korechen...

Well... I have grown...not studying him.but hearing him...My mother is a bengali...So.in my childhood...Sometimes she has read me his bengali stories, chhelebela...Later I learnt bengali to read this platinum literature...& I m glad that I took the decision to learn BengaliSmile Smile
But still U guys r really lucky that U can read him & saratchandra from childhoodSmile Smile

Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali96

Seriously i didn't knew today is his birthday...
Thnks fr telling
Nd next tym onwards i will try to remember it
Nd i respect him a lot...

Thnx for telling that U will try to remember this day.believe me...it's enoughSmile Smile
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Tks for the post dear... yes he is my fav poet also..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forthislifeonly

Taklema Goldie
Taklema
Taklema

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yes.he is a great poet and writer.i read his many poems and story.even his poems and stories included in our text books in every class. The Shonar Tori is my favorite poem of him.me n my grandma listen his music almost everyday.we Bangladeshies also celebrating his birthday as Robindra Joynti today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forthislifeonly

Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSlovesJA

Tks for the post dear... yes he is my fav poet also..
Mine tooSmile Smile
Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taklema

Yes.he is a great poet and writer.i read his many poems and story.even his poems and stories included in our text books in every class. The Shonar Tori is my favorite poem of him.me n my grandma listen his music almost everyday.we Bangladeshies also celebrating his birthday as Robindra Joynti today.
Not only in Bangladesh, In india too, specially in West Bengal , His works are included in Schhol & college syllabus... & Yes...I havn't used the word Rabindrajayanti...As it's specifically a bengali term...not an Indian term... Sonar tori...I love it...It's from Manasi Kabyagrantha na????I don't remember the book properly...Or Manasi is from sonar tori??? Pls enlighten me dearSmile Smile

Edited by --Sush116-- - 08 May 2015 at 10:09pm
Taklema Goldie
Taklema
Taklema

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sush116--

Not only in Bangladesh, In india too, specially in West Bengal , His works are included in Schhol & college syllabus... & Yes...I havn't used the word Rabindrajayanti...As it's specifically a bengali term...not an Indian term... Sonar tori...I love it...It's from Manasi Kabyagrantha na????I don't remember the book properly...Or Manasi is from sonar tori??? Pls enlighten me dearSmile Smile

Shonar Tori is the title poem of that book. about manashi I dont remember accurately but i think its also a individual book.
Forthislifeonly
Forthislifeonly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Sush116--

Not only in Bangladesh, In india too, specially in West Bengal , His works are included in Schhol & college syllabus... & Yes...I havn't used the word Rabindrajayanti...As it's specifically a bengali term...not an Indian term... Sonar tori...I love it...It's from Manasi Kabyagrantha na????I don't remember the book properly...Or Manasi is from sonar tori??? Pls enlighten me dearSmile Smile

Shonar Tori is the title poem of that book. about manashi I dont remember accurately but i think its also a individual book.
Yeah!!!!!!! Now I remember.Both r differeent books... But both includes in his "Oishwarya Parba Kabyagrantha"

Go to top