Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 (Page 148)

madhu1210 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful  chapter 12-...
They felt their pari in the clouds while flying..
They shared with each other finally one step towards each other. .

Anjali n her family's bonding with  Arnav  khushi is mind blowing. .

Felt bad for Arnav  khushi  showered their love  on first Aman la's kids m now Anjali's  kids...they are deprived from having their own kids

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu1210 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 August 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Wow chapter 13...

Arnav  khushi  so selfless  trying to ignore their pain  for their family. ..

Anjali trying her best to get her bhai bhabhi come out of pain..

Arnav surfing oh god ..

Glad to see Arnav  khushi  started to communicating..

One day at a time

-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I am back baby Embarrassed

Chapter 12

I love love love this story so much that it hurts. Its been really long since any story touched me so deeply after, The Impenetrable Heart by Jen. I still fangirl over that story and Jen is really sweet to tolerate my rants.

Finally, they realized that they are not different individuals anymore and they need to stick together for each other's sake. For a change, they are dealing with it, together as one. And its making me very very emotional. I love the way Arnav is taking care of her, making up for all those years when he had taken her for granted. Aww I just have loads of feelings lol. They are so cute.

I am loving this teasing, pulling the leg session between them. And who does not love a flirty Raizada, he's going to be the death of me. Mr. Grey-Blue eyes.

Anjali and Karan are really sweet and I think the stay at their house is going to bring a loads of change between Arnav and Khushi's relation. God, this is friggin adorable when I think about it.

Chapter 13

Arnav, a surfer?

I just died, okay?

Oh god damnit I am getting all these hot, naked skin in front of my eyes as I imagine. This SKD is the best part lol.

Khushi, I feel you baby. I definitely feel your turmoil when there is a hot surfer in front of your eyes its normal to lose your marbles.Ouch
(Specially found this one for you, LOL The GIF is not working I dont know why) Sleepy

How adorable was he when he asked her to dry his hair. My my, my cheeks are paining partner. This stupid grin wont leave my face and my son is asking why am I smiling at the laptop screen lolLOL

Their conversation was the best beaufiul of all and the way they together walked out of the beach. There's nothing more beautiufl than that.

They are together in this, Hameshaa.

Will see you on the next thread.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 November 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Finished reading chapter-10
Simply awesome.
Khushi's miscarriage also  is a reason behind the drift. She literally clasped herself in a shell. There created a huge communication gap between them.
So far I read I saw Arnav's efforts more to mend their relationship though I believe both of them love each other equally. 
It was great that arnav revealed his wish not to move  to New York. 
Can't wait to read more.

sushan Senior Member

Posted: 29 November 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
This is for part 11  so heart wrenching I was crying all the time . You have put it wonderfully  I could tell as I have experience this pain once . I was lucky that I already had my Pari first this was my second baby I conceived  again just after 4 months later . I had to be super cautious for whole 9 months but I had a healthy son finally. I feel so blessed to have 2 awesome kids but can never forget the one I lost it is very painful indeed. Yes you are right here I had to keep a brave front too cause not all the people know how to console a grieving person and most of the time they hurt you more in order to sooth youUnhappy 
You are awesome to write this part so well hats off my dear

Go to top