ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 97

Posted: 8 years ago
One day at a time - This is the way for Arnav and Khushi to move forward in their lives. Losing a child for which they were so eagerly awaiting is going to take a toll on you and the pain is going to be great. It was so painful to see both Arnav and Khushi remembering their Pari whenever they see Bella. It would be so hard to see the baby girl they couldn't have. The pain was so raw and it was so heart breaking to read both Arnav and Khushi's efforts in battling it out. 

One positive thing I am seeing here is that Khushi is not pushing Arnav away. She is allowing him to heal her and I am positive they are not going be separated now. Khushi needs the healing from Arnav and only then can she truly move on in life with him. Looking forward to the next update. Update soon.
the chapter began with Arnav's nightmare and the heart wrenching cries of the baby but it ended in hope of better times ahead.
The part where Arnav is in agony and can't seem to pick up the baby was tough to read.
It is quite normal for someone who has still not come to terms with losing a baby to find the courage to look after another one. Khusji is a very strong lady and one can but admire her for her courage.
Hopefully Arnav too will overcome his fear and pain .
One can understand his need to be close to the ocean when in anguish.
I specially loved the part where he is frustrated with life and with the water, but doesnot give up and rides out the wave.
He will do the same with his life and wife and hopefully find his 'happiness' again. 
Your quotes in the beginning of update, or rather MB's quote for last chapter were so apt. Memories are the root cause of pain and happiness and they remain with us for life to cherish or to feel the pain. But it's up to us how we want to remember are moments.
Arnav's nightmare was a conjured up image of his baby girl and Bella in Khushi's arms. Something which never happened and than the cries of Bella pushed him there. His anguish at not able to hold crying Bella tells how much pain is still there! as in he is still coming to terms with his loss. But like I said the healing has now started with both Arnav and Khushi opening up about there loss and talking to other about the same.

Even though the update started on the painful note, and followed with Arnav not succeeding in coping with his nightmare or the waves for surfing but he didn't give up in water and his this attitude will help him get through.

Not to forget he has strong wife. Who he neglected for long. And now is the time to make up for his mistake and built a better relation one which shares pain as well happiness and not just happiness. 
Another breathe taking update, I really really cried along with Arnav. His pain, angst and memory of his unborn daughter was real and I just wanted to take that pain away but khushi is there to do it. And she indeed help lessen his pain and together they both can face any problem. They just need to be there with each other cause without the other everything falls apart just like their marriage. Marriage is abt two pPl against the world and they both need to understand each other and know that they will only make it if the stand by each other side :) 
I really want them to hve children in the future cause it's the only thing that may help them lessens he pain of loosing their first. It will be like she reborn to them, their pari!!! 
Very emotional update...it is tough to forget the loss of a baby...Anjali is such a sweet sister...Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
Jigs, will we get a teaser tomorrow? 
So much pain hidden behind all that bravado, humour. Very emotional update
Thank u for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the update.

For the first time Arnav & Khushi are sharing the pain of losing Pari. πŸ˜­ For the first time they are trying to know how they tried to cope up with the loss of Pari. Its too painful but important for them to start their life afresh together. Though its not possible to overcome the loss of Pari, still together they will survive & can move on in life. Pari will always stay with them in their heart.

Hope so this will be a new beginning in Arnav & Khushi's life.

Genuinely want Arnav & Khushi to have twins. They have suffered a lot. They have a right to be happy & become parents to beautiful babies.

Please update quickly...
Originally posted by canapoem

Jigs, will we get a teaser tomorrow? 

Hmmm... let me think of something.  I will try to post a teaser on a new thread later today πŸ˜ƒ