Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Res
Edited.

I was having the feeling of "Kyu dard hain itna tere hi ishq mein" Rabba ve... through out your update Jigs and that is as a writer my friend a big compliment for youπŸ‘ πŸ‘. 
(It reminded me ARSHI sharing pain after Shyam was exposed. That was near the pool this one was near ocean )

Our Ocean (Arnav) meeting the force OceanπŸ‘ and when the force of pain meets the force of nature one of the force has to be out and that happened to both. In the serenity of nature Khushi relived her days with Bella and with the help of khushi Arnav could vent out his pain. 

Khushi was able to look in to his soul and make out something was wrong. She was sure it was to do with their unborn child. This shows the level at which they are attached emotionally and not just physically and that the attraction in their relation is just the bonus. 

Arnav wants to make things right for both. Looking at his Khushi sleeping with the kid peacefully did stir up his emotions and i would say for the first time he is thinking in right direction. He wants to have happiness for his wife and that is a great start. 

Both finding solace in each other and i would say having an open  convo with empathy and not judging the other is a big change in their relation. 

I sincerely hope that this is one of the last bit of pain these two are going through and that they face their pain like they catch the bull with the horn and be done with it for ever. Its two years and it does not suit intellectual to dwell on pain/grief for so long. Its about time they get over it. 

@ MIra - those words on top are poetry in motion.πŸ‘

PS - As i told you earlier, Surfing and beach has evoked some beautiful memories and now i am missing it I know you have have shown ocean that depicts Arnav's sate of mind - TURBULENT. I am posting this pic here with the hope that like the ocean their lives too will find the peace and happiness. πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
at last they acknowledge there need for each other...and yes one day at a time ...best ever move 
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
With Arnav and khushi being there for each other..I hope the journey ahead is pleasant and will help them to move forward...and be happy...
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now since both understood the pain of losing baby , a new day with lots of good hope :)
Crystalcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...hope everything goes back to normal for them...time heals!!!
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sigh...Arnav's pain 😭😭
beautiful update
thanks for the pm xx
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Loved it!!!
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update... very emotional... loved it 😊
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES

THANKS FOR PM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was awesome. Finally they are taking one day at a time.