ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
This one was... something special. This left me with a pleasant warmth and a soft smile on my face that was just a little teary. I loved this update- I just loved it.

My heart was pounding with that nightmare. You just kept building it up until his panic was so acute to us and you made me wish so damn strongly that it could be different. I wish he had been able to find his Pari, I wish he could have taken her into his arms and held her. And then with Bella, you did such a phenomenal, phenomenal job of showing his anguish when he can't pick up Bella. That hesitation, the pressing need to just get away from this painful situation... And you did it twice! Khushi's guilt, her frustration at not being able to hold her brought tears to my eyes. I wanted it for her- you made me want it.

you've always, always excelled at relationships. They are real, just so real here. Khushi just letting him speak, gently urging him to share and giving him enough to let him know that she is there for him. They may have lost their way a little, their house may have crumbled- but they have that foundation. They know each other, they respect each other.. Their relationship is a give and take. Even though they are still working on their marriage, you show such poignant glimpses of what they are- that it *is* worth it.

I am running out of words to praise you- I'm redundant, I know... But I loved it. I love you! I'm so damn proud of you- there are such subtle shifts, and I love watching their relationship grow and change as they work their way towards each other. You did good, really freaking good with this.

Love you always,
Your choti Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago

Rula ke gaya sapana meraa
Baithhee hoo kab ho sawera...

That's for Arnav 

Wahee hain ghame dil,

Wahee hain chanda, taare
Wahee ham besahare...

That's for Khushi

With a class chapter like this one, getting reminded of a classic song is just a matter of fact I guess. And what a chapter that was, the serene early morning sunrise on the beach, the gentle sound of waves, the sweet melody of joyful smiles, pangs of hidden pain, and gentle tunes of love - you just mixed it all up so perfectly that this time the pleasure was all ours along with the thank you tooπŸ˜ƒ.

The way you captured Arnav's alternate reality reflecting the hidden pain of the sub layers was an absolute marvel. A wife's devastated face and a kids helpless cries is probably the last straw for any husband and father, but, I am glad that he is showing his strength in the ultimate face of adversity by going back to his basics for comfort. It is hard not to feel and root for him thinking of him slice through those waves with Khushi on his lips.     

What is the depth of that pain that would not let you embrace something as pure as a child? Khushi's earlier state of "no hope" about their relationship is becoming a little more evident and making a lot more sense now. But, I am glad for her too that she decided to look at "her Ocean" for strength in the time of her adversity. For there is no better person than her to know that "her Ocean", has an endless cool breeze to go along with the endless fierce waves.

There is no doubt Pari took with her a lot more than herself. But, looking at love they have surrounding them in the Mehra's and looking at how both have decided to put some their anguishes away was very heartening. She has the courage to ask and he had the courage to confide. There are ways to go but you know they are on the right path when they are realizing that the pain may last a lifetime but it always takes a backseat every time they lean on each other. 

A perfect setup is one where everyone wins. I know, I know, we have to take it one day at a time. I don't have any issues with that mantra as long as you keep it up to date one week at a timeπŸ˜‰.

Edited by bhavali4RR - 8 years ago
Res

The ebb and flow of the tide mirrors life's vicissitudes so perfectly. The exhilaration of riding the waves one moment, the despair of sinking in the depths the next. Floundering, yearning for that crest. The hopeful conviction that one will be along soon is what gives us the ability to carry on. 

Jigs, that "Pappa" was just heart rending. This glimpse into the turmoil in Arnav's heart was painful to read. A father's thwarted protective instinct crying out. 

I love the tiny details you've got here. The feel of the dry sand, the feel of the wet sand, the sounds of the ocean, all bringing the story visually alive for me. 

It's telling how Khushi automatically takes his things to the beach, how she knows why he's there, how she is able to put his need before her own fears. The connection they share may appear extraneously frayed but the strength of that thread will not let it snap. 

Your innate ability to always touch something in your readers with your updates is a reflection of your self my darling. An understanding of people and their hopes and fears. The way you've shown both Arnav and Khushi interacting with Bella, tentatively reaching out to her is both painful and tender. 

A new day with him by her side ... an uplifting thought to leave us with. Along with an uplifting visual of Arnav - an ode to perfection. "Hormonal teenage drooling" is a given! 

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
Will try

This update for me was about pain, pain that is hidden beneath all that bravado, behind that humor, underneath that flirty gaze or that cocky smirk. 

This update was about the pain that he tried to hide, even from himself. That stoicism he hoped would stop him from having to inflict his despair on her. 

But it leaked out. It had to.  And I, for one, am really really glad that it did. 

He has all the makings of a good father, doesn't he. The way he puts his Khushi before his own khushi (puns! I am sorry)... That protective stance he draws around her and in the process gets wounded; that ability to deny himself solace and comfort, so she has room to go through what she had to finally.

At the same time, this update was also about the strength of their marriage. 

You see - even though he tried to hide, she saw it, she sensed it, she understood it. And she knows him. It is this knowledge that is going to bail this marriage of theirs. She knows his moves - that battle he waged against the wave was a manifestation of the battle he waged inside. That tightened hold he had on her waist was his plea to share and to heal together. 

So, she did what she knew she had to - offer him the space to be himself.

They both have a long way ... still... There is still reticence in her - she still has doors closed that need opening. There is still some distance that she created between them. And only she can close that distance and open those doors. That will take time. I know.

I loved this update - yes. it was sad... but there was hope couched in every sentence, in between and underneath.

What a clever clever writer you are.. you weave magic in every update and I am under your spell.

I just loved this one..Bas.

❀️

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
Jigs, such a moving update this was.

After reading the update I was wondering, how pain and sorrow comes in so many shades and varieties that each one is so unique and different from one another.

Arnav and Khushi's pain, the pain of losing something even before they  had cherished it at all, feels so same yet so different. And each one has dealt with it so differently.

Both have withdrawn in into their own shells , yet the shells are totally different. Both of their hearts are weeping yet the nature of cries are different.

I guess no one in this world is totally happy, relieved of any kind of sorrow. There are heartbreaks and sorrows in everyone's lives and each one of us have to face our share of joys and tears.

Atleast I am glad that they are talking now and trying not to hide their feelings from each other any more. This pain will never go away. Will it lessen with time, I am really not sure. But yet life has to move on.

Accepting that you are suffering is the first step towards healing it is said, looks like Arnav and Khushi have taken that first step. I only hope that these little baby steps leads them towards healing their weeping hearts and they rediscover the love they have for each other.

Anjali is indeed a good sister to both of them. Loved how she made Khushi embrace Bella into her life. Will Anjali help them this time too???

I want to dedicate a song for everyone as each one of us have our own battles to fight and to win.

Zindagi pyar ka geet hai
Ise har dil ko gana padega
Zindagi gham ka sagar bhi hai
Hanske uspaar jana padega

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFfYG4e--ao[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago

Thanks Manasa

This chapter is definitely sooper se ooper update. Loved the way you carried the painful emotions throughout the update. Arnav and Kushi both are suffering and blocking each other from witnessing the grief but still their hearts can see it.  I don't know how many times did Arnav and Kushi gone through these nightmares in last two years πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Sid-Pari and the entire scene with Anjali is heartwarming and Anjali is true sister to Kushi. Promising kiss on the beach next to thundering waves, Blue Ocean everything is magical. Love this One day at a time mantra. Waiting for Mr & Mrs Raizada new and adventurous day with family.

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
res
Kahan se start karoon???????? kuch samaj mein nahin aa raha hai..  

what a conversation between Arhi..you simply nailed it...hats off..
Arnav's nightmare..poor guy..good that he shared it with Mrs.Raizada.. 
Anjali is such a sweetheart..Karan too..and such adorable kids..
btw I loved their home and deck..Arhi romancing on those rocks, I want MORE...especially on a full moon night.. idea idea ;-)

thxxx for such a wonderful update Jigs
Edited by sman - 8 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
That was soo overwhelming dear... This update was about the hidden pain... pain which Arnav tried to hide... but it was time for a break through... which he got...may be because of the presence of the kids... especially bella...
Her cries gave him the out let to his hidden pain...
M glad it happened... This conversation... sharing each others pain... feelings... This will only heal them... This will give them strength to move on... And embrace hapiness...
Very beautifully written dear...
I Loved it...!!!!Edited by sweety421 - 8 years ago