ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
This teaser is dedicated to psarada and LadyR, how could I not post one after the request you made with your wonderful comments. Absolutely loved it! I hope it's worthy for you both to get you through next week...😉

Teaser - Chapter 10

She had to get away.

"Khushi..." His voice cracking, pleading not to walk away.

Realization hitting them both sharply of how their marriage had been impacted over the years. But he needed to clear up the misunderstanding which continued to come in their way.

He reached out for her hand, wanting to take her in his arms.

She needed him.

And he needed her.

But she shook her head, stepping away from him.

At this point there was nothing left to say without hurting the other. And she didn't have the energy to fight.

Not with the wounds opening up which had carefully been kept closed.

She took a deep breath, to push back her own tears, seeing the unmistakable sheen in his eyes.

Yes... she had to get away, for both of their sakes.

She stared at him for a moment, then turned away, refusing to stop as he continued to call out her name.

Taking quick strides out of the kitchen, she made her way upstairs towards their bedroom. But her steps slowed down, reaching the top of the landing.

Her heart skipped a beat, stopping in front of the closed door, next to their bedroom.

She froze in place, as her eyes fell on the door. Swallowing painfully, she raised her hand slowly placing it on the solid wood in front of her.

But she closed her eyes, as the tears finally spilled over. The memories flooding back shattering her already broken heart, as she caressed the door.

"My baby..."  

She sobbed quietly, sliding down in front of the door, clutching her stomach.

The pain still raw almost two years later...

And there you have it a small glimpse, but a little revelation. It's least I could with that cliffhanger.  So happy speculating and I will see you hopefully Tuesday with the update.

Thank you for being amazing readers!

Love always
Jigs 

Oh My God! This is painful to read. As they say, be careful what you ask for ...   :(

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Arshi67

Writerji I want a teaser. Bas kehdiya! 

Ruchi..you beat me into it :-)

Jigs - please update dedo na,..,
Jigs and Ruchi - both of you will live 100 years..I was demanding a teaser and here it is..
love u Jigs..I will read the teaser now :-)

I am back...they had already decorated a nursery and then they lost the baby? why doesn't she want to talk to Arnav? did Arnav's reckless driving got them into an accident? my mind is coming up with all weird ideas..looks like baby was not born..Akhil would have remembered? he was hardly 2 year old, chances are less but I really hope they didn't loose the baby after spending some time with it.. abortion is as bad as loosing a baby but loosing a kid is unbearable till death..

Jigs..intezaar nahin hota..Tuesday kab aayega???????
Edited by sman - 8 years ago
WOW - So Khushi did lose her baby and the door might be the door to the nursery. And yes I am absolutely loving that the whole past is being revealed slowly. I have to say you are weaving this story very well - each layer opened reveals a part of the puzzle. 

PS:-Thanks for dedicating the teaser to me. Muah. Can't wait for the actual update now. 
This is rilli painful... did they lost the baby...???? Coz of Arnav...???? Or is she having a misunderstanding about him...???? Oh god. .. dear... plz update soon...
Thank you... this teaser tugs at my heart strings and bought tears to my eyes... I look forward to reading the update..  The baby's room door opening will be like opening Pandoras box..a revelation..

' Tujhse Naaraaz Nahiin Zindagi , Hairaan Hoon Main  Tere Masoom Sawaalon Se Pareshaan Hoon Main '

Edited by LadyR - 8 years ago

Heart wrenching to see both of them grieving for their loss 😭

What is the misunderstanding that is building walls between them? Is its Alicia / his NY project / something else?

They even prepared Nursery for baby arrival? After the teaser revelation looks like Kushi had miscarriage and I don't know if Arnav's absence at home due to work pressure played any role in this?

Eagerly waiting more revelations 😕

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
Did Arnav even know that Khushi lost her baby?
omggg this is so hurting😭😭
from teaser looks like she lost her baby 😭