Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank u for the update.
Khushi has to open up to arnav but I am afraid will arnav able to take it.
Hope next update is very crucial for the story
Bitter memories should be buried to make happy and bright memories.
Dear friend the backdrop of the story is really scary I,e is Divorce
Hope will get a happy ever after and lived happily.
Thank u for the story
sman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chokri_ASR

Awesome... maybe you can drive me to Lincoln Park and we meet Arnav and Khushi to see how it's going... what's say? 

Then perhaps you will spare me...πŸ˜›

I wish...hayeee the thought itself is so heartening..
I would love to see this story on big screen with Barun - Sanaya..just Barun has to wear blue lens and mouth some Italian..
JshreeB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cliff hanger???????????? but superb update
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
There were so many parts in this update that had me overwhelmed with emotion. Seeing the efforts from Arnav over the last week, Khushi seems to be finally questioning her decision. She is fighting an inner battle to come to term with the sudden changes in their relationship. From love and warmth it had turned to lonely and cold... and now the sunshine seemed to be filtering in again. She is having a tough time dealing with the man she fell in love with and silently still is.

he friendship between Mathurs and Raizadas is so thick and it makes me wonder why Aman and Lavanya did not intervene in the last two years when their friends were drifting apart. Its weird for them not to discuss their personal problems... especially considering I cling to my best friend for smallest of the issues. Anyways, its better late than never and I can only hope that Arnav's love will be enough to thaw the chill around Khushi's heart, that seems to have stopped living.

The part with Akash, Akhil and Arhi was absolutely so adorable. I could easily picture them as their kids. The bond so strong and love so deep, I am amazed at the kind if distance Arnav has created between Khushi and him that he barely had any idea of the happenings in her life. The glimpse into the past gave me an insight that they both did want kids and tried for it too. Is it that she cannot conceive? Or something happened that Arnav is unaware of... I really hope that she talks her heart out to him... It is high time... and if she wants to divorce him just because she can't give him a child then it really is silly... and I will tell you why, once I know her reason for sure. Till then I will wait patiently to see their confrontation!

sweety421 thumbnail
This update was very touchy... especially with the boys...I Loved Akhil and Akash... Arnav and Khushi are jus so different with the boys... Their relationship is having a beautiful warmth that juz fill ua heart with happiness. ...
But m still a bit confused with Khushi... I hope the next part will make meh clear with that...
Loved it... Amazing writing Di... Waiting to read more...
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
LOL - I wanted to write a big paragraph on this update and I see Mints has posted much of what I wanted to tell in the previous page. So I am not going to repeat the same things again here. Putting a ditto to what Mints has said. 

Just wanted to add these thoughts to the comment. I guess that Khushi had an miscarriage or something and this was the 2 years back thing. Miscarriage is an emotional time and unless you fight the depression you drift apart very easily. I guess after the miscarriage Khushi closed herself in the shell and Arnav busied himself in the work and both have drifted apart. But what I don't understand is why is Khushi still not opening about the issues and talking. Considering that she is an lawyer she should be able to articulate what bothers her the most and tell Arnav her issues on face. Guess we are going to hear her side of story in the next update. 

And you better give a teaser soon or else the line of people who want to wring your neck will go on increasing. Waiting eagerly for the next update and the teaser. And this time please do a big favour on us and give a proper teaser so that our overactive minds do not have to work out the hints. 
Edited by psarada - 8 years ago
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Touched..
A child completes the family.
Don't understand what happened with them when they both were ready..
Oh I don't like to see them fighting and in pain..
Can't wait for the next update..
Please don't make us wait too long.
" The truth shall be revealed"
Thanks for pm..
Loved the update..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
crazylovey thumbnail
Nice update... 
Waiting for next part.. 
Continue soon.. 
krutti thumbnail