ArHi FF: Revealed #3 | Link to Thread 4 Pg 1 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by canapoem

Jigs, where are you?

I too want the answer to that question :)
Originally posted by sman

ding dong ding, ding dong ding dong ding dong...ek do teen :-)

Shailaja I think we need to turn up the volume!
WRITERJI!!!!!
In stalking mode.
Kya se kya ho gayi mein Jigs Revealed ke pyaar mein πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Arshi67

I too want the answer to that question :)

Here I am... damn busy morning πŸ˜‘ Don't these people know I have an update to post...

Coming up on the next page...

I will need more than one spot so please hold your fingers...πŸ˜†
She smiled, caressing his hair away from his face, then leaned down to kiss him. Despite the dim light, his heart skipped a beat, as a tear trailed down her cheeks.  She blinked and sighed, leaving back for the bed. She laid down with him cradled in her arms, pulling the covers over them.

This chapter touched me. The moment above completely melted my heart- her affection for him, the shadow of Arnav standing at the door in the dull glow of the light, watching her... it's mesmerizing. You captured this love so well- it's such a different kind of love, one that just warms you all over. The warmth between Khushi, Arnav and Akhil and Aakash is so palpable. They treat them as their own children, and their affection for them is so beautiful to watch. The moment when Arnav and Khushi walk in was just so vivid for me-because it reminded me of someone I love very very dearly :)

And seeing him with the children today, she had one thought in her mind... but with a heavy heart she pushed it aside. 

She stared at him, and instantly, his lips curved up in a wide smile, as he winked at her. She couldn't help but smile, before turning her attention back to dinner.

But what I loved the most was the change in Arnav and Khushi's relationship that Akhil and Aakash brought-especially in the lines above. It's intimacy without being overt, just a shared moment that belongs to just the two of them. 

It was as if a switch was turned on, that elusive light at the end of the tunnel brought by these two children. It was magical to watch- the little moments they shared as they watched Akhil and Aakash was... something special. That pride was infectious- you have us feeling their pride when Aakash builds the tower, the sly satisfaction when Arnav tricks them into eating broccoli, oh- it was so lovely, so real. 

You did a stellar job with this chapter, Di. The parental love juxtaposed with their love for each other was breathtaking. It might just lead me to forgive you for that cliffhanger. Might. 

Love always, always, always,
Choti. 
Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago

Looks like Arnav got immersed in work and ignored Kushi and Kushi waited for him to return to her but Arnav got engrossed in more and more work and Kushi gave up ? is that it? Without communication or confrontation that she religiously follows at work?

How did she not even think of calling him?

After reading the above line and the context I am wondering is it like Kushi kept everything to herself and did everything on her own without letting Arnav know anything? Is she just lost in being independent and making every decision alone? Or something else?

"It's been two years since..."

Arnav and Kushi both want baby and looks like they even almost had one two years ago? Did Kushi miscarried or had Ectopic pregnancy Or something else happened?

I just loved Arnav, Kushi and their bonding with kids. They both are so nice and cute with kids. Also like this "Kiss...Baby" idea πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now with this cliffhanger how can we survive one more week πŸ˜­

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
πŸ˜›

Jigs a very interesting glimpse into the clear demarcation of her professional and personal life in Khushi's mind. But the fact that she's pondering on this very compartmentalising of the logical and emotional parts of her, is a very good sign. The best way to deal with fear is to confront it and it seems that's just what she's looking to do in accepting that they "talked to each other to determine what they wanted from this marriage going forward".

Haayee what a vision to be greeted by on reaching home. A far cry from the resounding sound of silence and loneliness. An Arnav who's there for her and with her after so long. 

Akhil and Aakash are delightful. It was so heartwarming seeing the bond they share with their Chachu and Ma..si ( I love how he says that to mean just what the term implies - Maa jaisee) The two rambunctious kids lightening the atmosphere for all the adults there. 

Arnav and Khushi's nurturing instincts so beautifully brought out in their dealings with the kids. The love they have have for them heartwarming to see. Both the kids confident in the love they sense and responding to it. 

Out of the mouth of babes ... Jigs the depth of emotion you conveyed in the mostly silent conversation between the two was beautiful. I could feel the myriad emotions churning between them. Some things between the two just don't need verbalising. And then seeing Khushi with the painful tear making it's way down her face, kya hua 2 years back? A sense of foreboding fills me. I know that they need to confront the issues facing them, but the opening questions by both of them left me gasping. 

And you choose to leave us here? Really? Like really really? Choti's hmphf.

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
Jigs, every update I shed a few tears and my heart aches after reading it. And then I wonder how it would be to imagine and write them, such is the power of your sentences.

Khushi's heart is so fragile now, she is too scared to take even one step towards working on her marriage lest it gets broken again. What if she starts building hopes again and what if the hopes are crushed again, will she be able to take that disappointment, that kind of pain and sorrow if things do not work out between them.

As the saying goes "Once bitten twice shy", is it not human nature to hold back to take a second chance at relationships if your heart has been broken once. Khushi is exactly at that position in life now. The gap or distance that has been created between them is too wide to cover it in one go. Actually its too scary to even think of bridging it.

Why did Arnav and Khushi allow this kind of a wide gap to come inbetween them? Why is he realising this so late? Can someone ignore their own spouse for months or years together at a stretch?

How did she not even think of calling him?

The gap is so wide that the thought of calling her husband to inform of her decisions or her itinerary which is so natural for normal couples is unnatural here.  

"It's been two years since..."

What happened Jigs two years back??? Akhil is four and half years now, so essentially they were trying to have a baby from that long. Then did Khushi conceive and have a miscarriage? Is it not two  years ago when Arnav's mom died? Does both of these have some connection?

For any woman, motherhood is the greatest joy she can experience. Khushi is suffering from not having a child of her own. It is quite evident. But what about Arnav? Does he want a baby too, badly? Did they start drifting apart after her miscarriage?

Now waiting to know more about what happened two years ago?
Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago