Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manikka thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hayakhan5

Well I think virat and shradha were college mates or something...
Virat use to like her and she would have rejected him maybe...

Hmm...there's must  b some college connections...but if shraddha has rejected  virat too..and sher cames to know abt it...his reaction would be lyk.."ee kaa baat hai, madamji ko hamre ghar ka kauno ladka naahi pasand hai.."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi_priya

yup even i have the same doubt...

The way virat was looking at shraddha the whole time of marriage ceremony... ofcourse he likes her...but the thibg i didn't understand was the look shraddha gave him...why was she soo much shocked... all these answers can b only given by upcoming episodes... helll..i can't wait...
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinazz

i guess now, that, they both liked each other but due to sher , could not say anything...

but i have a feel ki woh ladka sher ko bhi janta hai...

Yeah...he is the son of sher's bua...and i hav doubt tht BD didn't like her husband's family too much...even sher's granny seems like in negative shades...both ladies were irking each other..and sher must hav gone with his mother abt it...

manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

He is sher's bua's son...

Yes...he is Sher's cousin...but looks like he sher doesn't like him tht much...lets see wht happens...can't wait for monday...
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

I think virat likes her before...

he might be Shraddha's bf before Sher ki entry, 
soon will get to know about this !!!😊

I don't think shraddha is a type of girl tht hav boyfrnds...as she whold hav said tht to sher singh when he rescued her Frm vikaas and sumer...
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

yes I think Virat likes her and may turn out to be a caring guy u know there's always a guy hu only cares and support the girl without asking for anything in return.. Virat myt be the Good guy hu treats shrada well enough that Sher Singh won't be able to tolerate n will get furious

AgreedπŸ˜ƒ...BD will kill Shraddha stating.."dekho to jara...sonchiriya ka sonchida bhi hai...aarree hamre sher ki to zimdagi hi barbad kr di..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
manikka thumbnail
Hello frnds...m manikka...i know its late for introductionsπŸ˜†...
Thank you all for participating on the topic and sharing your thoughts and views...i actually wanna make piya rangezz forum an active forum...so plzz keep on participating in any going on topics..so tht we can gain some rankings...

Thnk you all...
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hii manicka I'm breny.. well it was a nice topic I'd fun discussing.. thankyou for the post I'll try to join as much as I can.
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikka

I don't think shraddha is a type of girl tht hav boyfrnds...as she whold hav said tht to sher singh when he rescued her Frm vikaas and sumer...

Or it could be the one sided love from virats side?... 
manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

hii manicka I'm breny.. well it was a nice topic I'd fun discussing.. thankyou for the post I'll try to join as much as I can.

Hello Breny..😊..Thank you for participating dear...i would love to make some new frnds here...and this show is just awesome.
.waiting for new episodes..